12

Charlee was officially done with Max Tyler. She knew how he had been treating her since the miscarriage. And she couldn't do it.

She couldn't deal with it. It was too much. And it was too hard.

Charlee knew that she had Lily. She knew that Lily was what was keeping her strong. And she was grateful for her.

Charlee lay in bed and looked to her phone. She didn't know why, but she was expecting Max to call her and admit he was sorry. To admit he had been a jerk. But he hadn't.

She knew that he wouldn't. But she still felt let down. She had a miscarriage. And she felt as if she had gone through it alone.

Charlee knew that she was done with Max. And how he treated her. She couldn't cope with things. She hated it.

Charlee just wanted to try and get her life back to normal. To try and be a good mum to Lily. She was her little girl and her life.

she was who she was going to focus on and she was glad that she didn't have a baby with Max.

Especially as it would prove what sort of father he would be. She knew Lily had the best dad.

Charlee got ready for work. She sighed as she stood in front of the mirror.

She knew that she was trying to focus on her career after all that had happened. She knew it wasn't easy. Especially after everything that had happened.

****

Charlee got to work. She smiled as she saw Bailey and Tom as they arrived with Lily and Isla.

She knew that they were a perfect little family. She knew it was something that she missed. "Are you okay?" Bailey asked as she walked over to Charlee.

Charlee looked to her and smiled. "I guess so. Max and I are done. He doesn't care about anything. I lost our baby. And he doesn't care" she said as Tom smiled.

Charlee picked up Lily. She kissed her forehead as Lily cuddled into her.

"I'm sorry Charlee," Tom said as he looked to her.

Charlee smiled. "It's okay. It happened. I'm glad I didn't have to have the baby to see what sort of man he was. I'm glad I have you as a father to Lily though."

"Of course she's my world," Tom said.

Charlee looked to him. "Maybe I can take her tonight? I know it's not my day. But I've missed her."

"Of course. She's missed you too. And things will work out in the end," Tom said as Charlee smiled.

****

Charlee sat in her classroom. She looked to see Max as he walked down the hallway. She glared at him.

Charlee knew how much she was trying to move on with her life and be happy.

She knew it wasn't easy. It wasn't easy at all as she wanted Max to pay for not being there. And for being a dick.

Charlee knew that she felt as if he got away with far to much.

But was Charlee really plotting to take revenge on Max Tyler for everything that had happened?

And just how far was she prepared to go?