13

Charlee sat looking at her phone and sighed. She looked to see the messages off of Max. She knew that it only made her more angry how he was trying to contact her.

She knew all that was going on. She knew that it wasn't easy. She didn't know what to think. But all that she knew was that she had lost her baby. And how Max had treated her. How she wanted revenge.    

Charlee ignored him as she stood from her bed and got ready. She knew how she was set on revenge for how he had treated her with the miscarriage. She knew that she wasn't going to let Max Tyler get away with it all.

Charlee got up. She walked into Lily's room and woke her up. "Come on baby. Time to get to for nursery," Charlee said as Lily stirred.

She looked to her little girl and smiled. Charlee knew how lily was her life she how all that she did was for her.

Charlee walked into the kitchen as she started to make breakfast. She looked to see messages off of Tom about Lily and the weekend.

She knew that she was glad that she and Tom had a good coparent relationship. And that even though a lot had happened,  they had both had affairs. But they had moved on.

They still put their daughter first. And they she was glad for. She didn't want a toxic environment for Lily. She wanted what was best.

****

Charlee got to work and stood in the staffroom. She saw looked to see Bailey as she walked in and smiled. "Are you okay?" Charlee asked.

Bailey looked to her and smiled. "I'm good. Tom and I are in a good place. How are you? I know that you haven't had an easy time of things."

Charlee sighed. "It's not easy. I know what I have been through. But I have Lily. I have to be strong for her. It's not easy and all. But I love her. But all I feel to Max now is anger," she told her.

Bailey looked to her and smiled. "I know what Max is like. I mean he is the father of my child after all. Just try not to let him get to you."

"I want revenge. I have lost so much because of him. And he think he has done nothing wrong," Charlee said as Bailey looked to her and frowned.

She couldn't help but worry. 

****

Charlee sat in her classroom. She looked to see Max as he walked in and looked to her. "Are you ready to talk?" He asked. 

Charlee looked to him and rolled her eyes. "I have nothing to say to you Max. Leave me alone," she said.

Max sighed. "I miss you I know you miss me."

Charlee glared. "Miss you? I despise you. And I am going to ruin you," she said as he frowned.

But was Charlee really ready for a war against Max Tyler?  Knowing what he could be capable of.