2

A/N - Bailey Edwards and Isla Tyler along with any other kids belongs to Carolineeexx.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Charlee groaned as Lilly woke up crying. Tom had been out all night and she didn't know where. It was beginning to take its toll on Charlee. Tom had been vanishing so much lately.

Charlee walked downstairs. Tom hadn't come back yet and Charlee had to get ready for work. "Lilly, I know darling. Daddy's being a jerk," Charlee mumbled.

Charlee sighed in relief when Eddie walked in. "Is everything okay?" He asked.

"No. Tom didn't come home last night. I've got work and Lilly won't stop crying," Charlee all but cried.

Eddie sighed. "I'll look after Lilly and get her sorted. You do what you need to," he said.

Charlee sighed in relief. "Thanks Uncle Eddie. It means a lot."

***
Charlee arrived at work. She bit her lip when she saw Max. Charlee saw Tom standing with Grantly and stormed over. "Thanks for letting me know you were going to be gone all sodding night! Again!"

"Charlee, I'm sorry," Tom said.

Charlee scoffed. "Save it. Your daughter has been up crying all night because you weren't there," she spat.

Tom sighed. "I was with Bailey. My best friend in case you'd forgotten."

Charlee rolled her eyes. "I don't wanna know Tom. You stay away from me today or else I will throw a coffee cup off your sodding head!"

***
Max walked over to Charlee. "Everything okay?" He asked.

Charlee nodded and groaned. "Stupid boyfriends staying out all night with our friend. Your girlfriend."

"Yes. She told me. I was left with Isla."

***
Tom text Eddie.

How do I make it up to Charlee? She's hating me - Tom
Just prove to her you love her - Eddie

Tom sighed. He knew making it up to Charlee wouldn't be easy but he knew he needed to try. He couldn't give up on their relationship.

***
Charlee was teaching her class. Her phone pinged signalling a text.

Last night was a mistake. It can't happen again. Charlee will kill me - Tom. 

Charlee couldn't believe Tom had sent a text to the wrong person. She couldn't believe he had cheated on her. "You've all been well behaved. Go and have an early lunch," she said.

The class had left. Charlee sat down on the desk and got annoyed. Tom cheated on her. She was the mother of his daughter and he cheated.

***
Charlee walked to the staffroom. Tom was there. She walked over to him. "Who was she?" Charlee spat.

"Sorry?"

Charlee threw her phone at Tom. He read the text and paled. "Babe.",

"Do not babe me Thomas Clarkson. Who's this whore you jumped into bed with?" She asked.

Tom sighed. "She was no one babe. Just a mistake."

Charlee scoffed. She glared. "I want to know who she is Tom or I swear, I will be leaving."

"I don't know her name. I'm serious baby."

Charlee looked at Tom. She didn't know if she could trust him again.