.. your long list of trigger warnings.

hello, lovelies ! i am NOT holding back with this fic, it's dottore

   hello, lovelies ! i am NOT holding back with this fic, it's dottore. he may be ooc, but his actions will line up with what he has canonically done, even if his personality doesn't completely match. 

  the title is correct; this is a male reader! though, of course i often use the words "you" and the 2nd pov pronouns, so feel free to mess around with this. though, dottore will use the following phrases : 

    - "good boy"

   - "bratty boy"/ "slutty boy"

and more following those sort of ideas ! feel free to replace "boy" with a preferred petname, but do NOT replace it with "girl." (women are welcome to read, of course, but please don't take from the limited xmale readers :(( )

" (women are welcome to read, of course, but please don't take from the limited xmale readers :(( )

  the list of trigger warnings :

1. human trafficking.

2. gore. 

3. human experimentation. ("human")

4. noncon sexual abuse mentions, never explicitly written out, but it IS implied. 

5. verbal & physical abuse.

6. manipulation - guilt tripping and gas lighting, specifically. with hints of love bombing. 

7. murder, of course.

8. mentions of child abuse. (not csa, physical child abuse due to child experimentation - collei.)

9. spoilers for his lore. HEAVY lore spoilers. 

10. isolation from the outside world.

11. being forced to witness the abuse of others; scaramouche's experimentation, prior to his redemption arc. 

12. slight scaramouche/wanderer/kuni lore spoilers. 

13. smut. very graphic smut. sometimes hardcore smut. 

14. mental health mentions. 

  - when it comes to the child abuse, implied sexual abuse mentions, and out right written gore, i WILL include the warnings in those chapters at the begining. feel free to not read this fanfic if any of the above violently triggers you or reminds you of serious trauma.

 keeping that in mind, the comments are not a venting space. you may make coping jokes about your trauma, but it is not the space to fully vent about similar experiences as others did not consent to seeing the vent. 

  i got the idea for this fic off of a tiktok headcanon made by .childesglove . so credit to them for the original inspiration for this fic. i felt the strong urge suddenly to write this out. 

 yes, you may simp for dottore, despite all the horrible things he has done & will do. i don't care (y'all are funny.) 

 that's it! feel free to carry on now if you feel comfortable <3

if you don't, may i suggest to you my other fics :

elyisum ; dottore x gn! reader, pretty much similar tws only ... less graphic <3
the rest were unpublished due to no motivation