01. test subject 067.

tw : human experimentation. 

  "ahh~" the all too familiar voice of your captor rang out, "good morning, subject 067

  "ahh~" the all too familiar voice of your captor rang out, "good morning, subject 067."

he always wished you good morning; you are always the first test subject of his day. despite being the first subject, you still have no clue what all was being done to you. or why. 

you're just aware of the constant routine: wake up, take your morning shot, lay down on the table, undergo your first round of poking and prodding, a short break, then your second round of experiments. only, the second round was always the worst round. 

after the second rounds, you always shake in response to the doses, which you felt were borderline lethal, but of course that couldn't be the case. if they were borderline lethal, you would have been dead already, wouldn't you? 

you only changed scenery three times a day. the first change was your "chamber", as he put it. it's where you rest between experiments and where he kept you. it's a  blank room, with the walls painted completely black. the only object in the room are that of the bare necessity; a toilet. he hadn't given you a bed or rather, anything comfortable to rest upon. it's not as if he cares about your wellbeing.

what he had given you to rest on, is an incredibly thin cot that lies in the furthest corner of the room. during the harsh winters, if he was feeling kind enough, he'd grant you the privilege of having a second blanket. though, it's a gamble with the blankets. one time, you annoyed him, and so he gave you one riddled with bed bugs. your room was infested with them for a multiple of months - until he bug bombed the room. 

the second scenery change of your day, and the last new destination, is the experimenting room. it's a large table with machinery resting near it - each machinery holds, at least, a few needles. you were never sure if he cleans the needles, or if he allows for the bacteria to ruin his ... results. this room, unlike your "chamber", is brightly lit. there is even a small glass wall, which is one-way, you figured out, where he would observe your reactions. 

then, after the experiments, you would go back to your chamber. that is how your life was laid out for the past few months, since your capture. during the first few months of your stay, you had strong hopes that your family would come for you. but as time went on, it became abundantly clear that ... would not be happening. by any means. 

even dottore, himself told you such things. you had pieced together his name from the few times you'd hear it screamed in the experimentation room.

the "experimentation room", or the torture hall, is shared between all of his experiments. and your chamber was right beside it. 

everyday, you would hear the loud screams of the other subjects. you're unlucky enough to piece together one of their names; collei. you heard dottore snap at her one day, after, you assume, her pushing his buttons far too much. she was here for some study about her ... rare condition? you believed. you weren't quite honestly too sure why she was here.