02. zandice.

tw ; very light and brief description of violence (bones being broken.) screaming, human experimentation, isolation. 

you had just finished your second one of experimentation, which lead to the creation of new bloody wounds upon your body

you had just finished your second one of experimentation, which lead to the creation of new bloody wounds upon your body. though, you had expected him to be ... less hands on with the rounds this time. it wasn't normal for him to be this hands on. 

after all, he only created wounds on your body after noted about how quickly they would close. was he trying to test to see if you had some ... regeneration factor? that's absurd. even thinking of it to yourself made it seemed oddly stupid. you were a human, as was your entire family.

they had never  shown signs of being anything but. hell, your own father had been injured plenty of times and took a normal amount of time to recover. for example, the time he had his hand crushed when a part of a machine fell onto his hand. multiple of his bones were shattered, some you could even see protruding from the skin as blood coated wound - and he didn't heal quickly from it. 

you laid in the corner of your dark and gloomy room, clutching onto your knees as you had begun to often do. you could risk taking the chance to read the book zander snuck in for you, but it was too risky. especially since dottore mentioned zandice taking over as your caregiver for the day. or few days. or even weeks. you never knew.

just like how you never knew why zander pitied you so much. it's likely that he does the same with every other subject. it's not incredibly likely that you were any different. however, you felt safe around him. 

you were happy when you would see zander's grinning face, despite how eerily similar he appeared to dottore. the two had the same light blue hair and shining red eyes, as well as the same sharp monster like teeth. zander's hair was a shorter length and less greasy than dottore's, however. 

zandice? you didn't see quite often. you could only assume that he cared for other test subjects, rather than dealing with you. perhaps they were assigned by dottore for who they cared for... which would make seeing as how, dottore mentioned something about "switching." 

the door to your room, which locked from the outside, slowly clicked open. the blinding light from the hallways illuminated the space as you saw a tall, slender, man stand out in the door way holding a small metal tray. 

  "come eat, 067," he spoke. his voice was much calmer compared to dottore's and zander's. perhaps he was the more relaxed of the three? zander was a chill man, despite the whole "i work for a man that experiments on you" deal, but he was also incredibly hyper. he was the one risking his neck to sneak you in small pleasantries. zander was .. like a mania case gone wrong.

however, this wasn't zander, and you were more than painfully aware. zander would always bring your trays to you, so you wouldn't have to waste energy going to get it.

  "master noted that you can walk, i am not bringing the tray to you. please, come get it, or i will have to tell him you're refusing a meal." 

you nodded your head with a small grunt as you attempted to make your way up. like earlier, you were left stumbling over your feet and tripping over air as of how tired your limbs were. eventually, you made it infront of zandice; allowing you to grab the small tray of food.