04. beige chamber.

tw ; yelling, Brief topic of sa

on the day following your arrangement with meeting dottore in his office, you haven't had the chance to see zander. you missed him. you missed him like how a small child would miss their father. but he wasn't your father, by any means. he may have asked you to call you such, but he wasn't.

you lost your special privileges, as well. the moment dottore was done with his series of questions, he called to have zandice inspect your chamber. you said the wrong thing, didn't you?

you had to have. why else would dottore furiously yell at zandice to go and empty out you chamber? he wasn't mad with you, when you were there. why was he suddenly mad with zandice?

if you were remembering correctly, which shouldn't prove to be  difficult- this experience was only a few hours ago. he had helped you out of his office, gently of course, and told you to "wait outside here."

moments later is when zandice was hurriedly rushing into his office. his eyes were widened and he nearly stumbled over the steps up to his office. he flung the door open violently before slamming it right back shut.

  "how the FUCK could you let zander do that?" you had heard from where you were standing. the walls seemed to had been thinner where you were told to wait.

  "...know. ... busy... stressed... sorry."

  "sorry? god. normally, i wouldn't fucking care that zander wanted to get off with him, but he's my fucking SUBJECT. do you have ANY fucking idea what that does to my data?"

"ruin.."

"it's all fucking RUINED, now. because you're too FUCKING incompetent to DO your FUCKING job. what do i even keep you alive for? i should fucking kill you right here."

  "...zander did... though."

  "i don't want to fucking hear it. go clean out that fucking naive little cunt's chamber, now."

that was all you had heard back then

that was all you had heard back then. dottore wouldn't allow you to go back into your chamber, but he didn't say anything about you possibly hearing what occured, either. it was almost as if he didn't truly care what you knew.