14. beloved. 🍋

tw ; rough smut, heavy manipulation

tw ; rough smut, heavy manipulation. -> the smut is consenual
    kinks ; biting, hair pulling, degrading, slapping, being recorded, overstim, cumming multiple times,  blood play.

* also, i use the word "cock" and "shaft" and not some .. weird adjectives like "wood" and "member", you're welcome.

the blow you were expecting from him never came. instead, he used his hand to hold up your chin, forcefully keeping your gaze on his face. his fingers dug tightly into your jaw as he slowly slid off his mask. his eyes narrowed at the sight of your face in his hand, "067, you're not going home, and there's nothing you can do about that. i still need you."

you could feel your cheeks heating up as his fingers dug into your jaw. you wanted to spit at him, so desperately, but you knew you shouldn't. the look on his face was that of pure anger and annoyance. you crossed a line, you know, but you just had to say something. you had to try it. 

 "zandik," you began to speak as you watched his expression change. his eyes widened slightly at the name drop before he returned it to gaze he had on earlier, "you don't need me. that's why you've been lying to me. hiding shit from me."

 "god, you act like we're fucking married, of course i hid shit from you, you're a PATIENT. a TEST SUBJECT. you don't to know everything," zandik called out, raising his voice at the words "patient" and "test subject". his face was dangerously close to yours as he talked, "i do need you, sweet boy. you're a whole new species, do you know how groundbreaking it would be?" 

he acted as if you knew what "it" meant. 

  "you and me, we could work side by side. doctor and vampire, i got the go ahead from lady tsaritsa too."

  "you...and me, together?" you repeated what he had said. you and him together, that's what you wanted, isn't it? despite the lying, which you didn't need to know everything, he was right and you knew deep down, that's what you wanted ... right? you love him. he acted just how your father used to do with your mother, which is what love is. he called you all those names that you adored and he even chose you. he chose you to be his special patient. he let you do his job on other patients and now he wants to be together with you. 

  "you and i, together, darling. just say the word."

just say the word. 

this is what you wanted. you wanted him, "i want that, zandik." 

a grin crept itself onto his face as he pressed his lips against yours harshly. you could feel his hot breath pressing itself against your lips as his tongue grazed over your bottom lip. a small pain shot through your body as his teeth dug into the skin of your lips. you're enjoying this, having the man that you've wanted for so long kissing you with pure passion and desire. you've thought about this happening a few times in your dreams and each time, you'd wake up with a hard on that'd you have to hide and wait out in the mornings. 

the hand that he had placed to hold up your chin found itself moving toward the back of your neck. his gloved finger rubbed small circles into your skin, loosening up the muscles of your neck. his face slowly pulled away from yours,

  "do you want it?" was what he asked, in reference to his hardened cock. you could see the form of it in his pants, as it's pressing up against the fabric. 

  "yes." 

that was all zandik needed to hear. 

* this is where the smut begins, if you want to skip it and be done. though there is like .. one piece of "lore" in the porn. *

loud moans escaped from your lips as his hands dug into your hips, thrusting his cock in and out of you at a quick pace

loud moans escaped from your lips as his hands dug into your hips, thrusting his cock in and out of you at a quick pace. he had told you shut up a handful of times, each time you made a small attempt to stay quiet before ultimately giving up. it seemed he did, too, as he didn't bother getting onto you about it. 

your ass was red from the way his hand collided against the skin. it even had his hand print on it in a bright red mark. zandik knew about the cameras in the chamber, he didn't care on bit about them. he also didn't care that he's doing the same zander's done, tampering with his data. though, it's not like he had to collect the data from you in here anymore. lady tsaritsa and pierro wanted to know how you do in the field, in the direct line of work - that is how he "got the okay" from them. by promising that he could get you to fight for them.

which, if he kept fucking you like this, you'd do anything he said. you've already came onto the cold floor twice, and he's already came on your back once, but he kept going. the two of you wanted to keep going.

his name was written in on your back with your blood and hickeys covered your neck all the way down to your collar. the wounds would heal themselves in a quick enough amount of time, so it's not like it mattered to you. 

he picked up his pace with his thrusting, slightly. loud pants and heavy breaths escaped his lips as he found himself mixing your blood with his semen, from his orgasm earlier. he watched as the liquid swirled together with his hand, and he was into it. his face had become flushed from the pleasure he got at the sight.

  "oh- fuck! zandik!" you moaned out as your back arched itself into the floor. his hand found its way around your shaft and he tugged quickly, allowing his fingers to graze over the veins of it. his cock throbbed inside of you as the sounds of his groans and whimpering became apparent. his lips found themselves against the skin of your jaw, roughly sucking and digging his teeth into the thin chunk of flesh. oh, how that fucking felt great.

he pressed his chest into your back, allowing your blood and his semen to get over his toned chest and his pecs. he had experience with working out, what can he say? 

his lips pressed themselves against your cheek, "hm? does my pretty little slut like this? or does he like this?" 

he moved one of his hands to grip onto the strands of your hair as he moved away from your back. his hand yanked on the strands, causing your head to be yanked backwards as he does so. his cock was hitting all of the right spots inside of you as you felt your third orgasm brewing in your stomach. 

  "yes!" was all you managed to moan out as he, somehow, managed to shove himself even deeper inside of you. just, how big was this mans' cock? it didn't matter anyways, all that mattered is that he made you feel good

  "i'm going to-" you started before being, rudely, interrupted by your third orgasm. you came onto the floor, once more, and some of it even got onto your chest.

  "good boy, my darling. you're such a good slut, three times, huh?"