17. phase two in remission. [end.]

tw ; major character death, gore, violence, fighting a child, murder-suicide - long chapter warning :p ( 3k+ words )  enjoy the ending of being dottore's little failed experiment

  enjoy the ending of being dottore's little failed experiment. <3

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

phase two. that's what they, the three, called it. the "fighting phase".

the phase where you were put to the test, entirely. thrown into the deep end, all on your own. it's as if they had you stranded in the middle of a vacant desert with no knowledge.  dottore had taken all your instincts from you. all survival instincts, gone. out the window entirely. not an ounce of them remaining.

he was smart with it too, you had realized. he striped you of every vital nutrient your body needed, then threw them at you in full force. for weeks, and you hadn't noticed.

how would you have noticed? you were too blinded by your so called love for the doctor. it wasn't love, it was a sickly attachment. an illness. he didn't love you, he used you. for all of that data he's so obsessed with.

that's all you've been since the very beginning; a chunk of data.

and now here you are, locked in a dark room with a strange creature in front of you. calling it a creature would be a bit harsh; it looks a lot like collei, whom you helped dottore experiment on so long ago.

her skin had became hardened. you weren't sure when her entire body had developed so poorly, since the last time you saw her, the scales hadn't taken her body completely.

her violet eyes, that were once green, you remember, were ... extremely dilated. as if she were on something, drugs maybe. but she couldn't be sober. they had to have pumped up drugs into her bloodstream. or sometime.

dottore had only convinced you to come out with him towards this place, with a promise of a "reward". though, never said what. he had declared his love for you quite often. he'd talk about how you were the one for him and how he knew in such a short amount of time.

all to keep you from leaving.

he didn't love you. he loves his career. you aren't special, you never had been. you knew that much, now.

it wasn't hard to notice with all of his bullshit lies that you should have seen through earlier. "i love you", "you're special my sweet boy", "i have to hide us from them", yet, he proceeded to document you like an animal. you saw him, everyday you were by his side, jotting things down about you in that stupid fucking clipboard of his.

he really had you believing that he loved you, didn't he? huh, it's quite funny, if you forced yourself to not be angry with yourself over it. once a liar, always a liar.