12. your reports.

your interest was piqued the moment zandice walked out of your chamber

your interest was piqued the moment zandice walked out of your chamber. there it was. your chart. the chart that, should, have most of the information about you gathered on, and dottore's thoughts on you. his personal opinions on you were just right in front of you. on a wooden table. 

the clipboard had several stacks of paper on it. each paper was either white or light shade of brown, similar to coffee stained paper. scribbles were written on all of the paper and ... you had to read it. despite all of the thoughts about what could be on it, you had to read it. 

your mind wondered about the possibilities as your hand grabbed the edge of the clipboard. did dottore write kind words about you? did he write things about you that you had never heard of? what did zandice write about you? was the handwriting any different?

the first paper on the clipboard had the words, "PATIENT OVERVIEW" slapped on the top in big, bold, letters. underneath those words were large boxes with dividers between each box. the first was labeled "MENT. HLTH."; and the one right below was labelled "CONDT." zandice's handwriting wasn't the sloppiest, but it was slanted and somewhat difficult to read. though, that's probably what happens when one writes quickly. 

though, you were able to make out the words when you squinted your eyes and held the paper up to your eyes;

  "MENT. HLTH : patient claims well, mentions of missing doctor"

  "CONDT : stable, brain functioning normally. functions at the rate of an adult - progress made. results clear, H-238998HSV-129 conduct."

there were, yet, another series of boxes under those two with the labels: "CONCERN." "HLTH." "OVERVIEW." you felt curious as to what "H-238998HSV-129" could even mean, as no one has ever mentioned that series of letters and numbers to you. though, zandice said "progress made" and that was always a good thing, wasn't it?

  "CONCERN. : 067 seems to have ... with doctor."

  "HLTH. : body functions seem stable, able to make quick movements, weird bruise on upper forearm ; proximal to the elbow yet inferior to the should blade."

  "OVERVIEW. : 067 seems to be invested in doctor, reading well, had to explain concept of slurs. blood seemed stable, responded well to shots and new dosages, energetic when mentions of doctor."

you had ... zero clue about what most of these words mean, but you continued to read on. most of zandice wrote stayed the same about you. so far, everything was nice and consistent. the only noticeable different thing written about you was the use of the word "unstable" and "reactive when things are taken."

and then you flipped to where a different type of handwriting was present. the top of the page had the name "𝒵𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓀" written at the top in a weird looking font. you've .. never been around someone with the name 'zandik', have you? you distcintly only remember zandice, zander, dottore, and collei. though, collei would never be writing any form of reports, so ... who was zandik? the date was scribbled at the top, and it was at least about a week ago, from when you experimented on collei and the only people you saw that day were zandice and dottore. 

was "zandik" dottore? you thought about it as you read over the report, though his hand writing was ... annoying to try and read:

  "MENT. HLTH. : 𝟢𝟨𝟩 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒾𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝒾𝓂, 𝓃𝑜 𝓃𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓃𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝓊𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹."

 " CONDT. : 𝒽𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒹𝑜𝓈𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹, 𝒾 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓂𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 "𝒾𝓃𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹" 𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓃𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉, 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹, 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓉𝑒."

 " CONCERN. : 𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓅𝑒𝓉 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈, 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓈 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝑜𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅𝓈 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽. 𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓂𝓈 𝓏𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 ***** ****** - 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹. " 

the words after "zander" had been completely scratched out and covered in black ink, hinting that this "zandik" regretted writing it down. however, with all evidence available, the signs seemed to point that .. zandik was dottore. and he lied to you. he lied to your face about what the vialed blood wasn't infected? or was it just not contagious? how often had "dottore" lied to you? what else did he lie about?

    " HLTH. : 𝟢𝟨𝟩 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒶𝑔𝑜, 𝒾 𝓈𝓊𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃. 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒹𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓅 𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽𝓁𝓎."

  " OVERVIEW. : 𝟢𝟨𝟩 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 "-- -----", 𝒹𝓊𝑒 𝓉𝑜 ------- -------. 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝑜𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇, 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓃𝒾𝒸𝑒𝓁𝓎 - 𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓁."

easy to control? your eyes widened at the words in front of you as you realize ..

he didn't care about you. you were nothing but a subject to him. he lied to you, said you were easy to control, hid his name from you- he's done nothing to show you he cares. why would he? if you didn't know any better, you would even start to think that he's the one who ripped you away from your family. 

you heard foot steps approaching your chamber's door and you quickly pushed the clipboard towards where it had been beforehand. you couldn't quite recall what exact position it was in, but you doubted that would happen. 

 "067, i have your-" zandice started before his eyes darted towards where  the clipboard had been, "oh, god damnit." 

he placed the tray of food in front of you quickly as his hands instantly latched onto the clipboard. his eyes saw how some of the page corners were bent and how it was in a different position, 

  "you read these, didn't you, 067?"