06. sweet boy in exchange.

a/n : if ur confused by the sudden flirting thats about to happen, good <3 you're supposed to be, tw for s/h

dottore's grin stayed plastered on his pale face after he spoke. you had hardly any clue what any of what he said meant, as you weren't familiar with the terms. the term "vamp" was lost on you. you've heard of mythological vampires, from when you were a kid, of course. your family had told story after story about them, about how treasured they were; but you assumed "vamp" was different from vampire. it didn't occur to you that it could just be a shortened version of the word. 

you watched as he moved about in his lab. he turned his back to you while the sound of running water echoed through out the room. you assumed that he was washing something, probably a small tool due to the sound of the water, but you couldn't say for certain. 

  "l/n, 067," his voice called out to you. he turned back around to face you, scalpel in his hands. you hated the sight of that thing, so very much. all the times he held the tool up, only bad things occurred to you, "you were sort of .. how does one put it? cute, when you were that desperate for blood. how long has it been since you've tasted it?"

how long? this was the first time for you. the sweet tasted of blood had never dared touch your tongue in the past, at least not human blood. you assumed the blood you drank was human, or well you hoped. it tasted nothing like the blood in meats that your family would cook for you. it didn't taste like a cow's blood, which was the one you most often had. cow's blood was thick and not as metallic as what you had drank. it was sweet, like sugar. 

   "..never," you answered softly. your cheeks had flushed slightly when he called you "cute." that word had never left dottore's lips in the past, it only ever came from zander. he'd compliment you in a variety of ways, usually with meaningless words such as "cute" and "pretty." 

  "never? you've lost your blood virginity? i highly doubt it, sweet boy," he cooed as he slowly used his hand to lift up his right sleeve. he pressed the tip of the scalpel against his lower forearm, near the wrist, but no where near any visible veins, "not even an animal's?"

  "animal, yes." 

  "that's what i had figured. the blood you just tasted belonged to one of my other patients, she's a lot younger than you, i'd say about... fourteen or so," his lips pressed into a tight grin as he pushed the sharp blade into his skin. your eyes were glued onto his arm as a thin stream of blood pressed against the entry point. he moved the blade quickly along his arm. once he made a large enough wound, he moved the scalpel away from the incision and moved closer to you. 

blood dripped onto the floor as he grew closer. he watched as your mouth began to water from the sight of the blood, "you want to taste it, don't you? i bet you're so curious as to what dottore himself tastes like." 

you didn't have to say a word. the expression that was plastered all over your face spoke volumes to him. 

  "i'll let you, for a price, sweet boy," he said as he moved his arm over your face. he held it in a way that wouldn't allow for the blood to fall onto your face, "tell me what you know."

  "... know?" you asked him in response. 

  "i want to know everything zander told you, and everything that he did to you, sweet boy. in exchange, you get my blood, do we have a deal?" 

  "...deal."