LIE LIE LIE

╔═══════════════╗

" LIE LIE LIE "
———— lee haechan

╚═══════════════╝

kang minji had been raised with the idea that lying was something not to be done. her parents taught her that the foundation of any relationship ought to be built on mutual trust and honesty.

her older brother jimin had always admired their parents and therefore obeyed their precious rule against lying. however, minji found them far too naive for her liking. she knew that not lying was impossible, contrary to what her family members believed.

sometimes lying was necessary to get somewhere in life. may it be the complimenting of someone's newborn baby, who didn't actually look cute, but looked like a raisin.

or adding a special skill on your resume, like saying you can speak french, when in actuality the only words you know are bonjour and au revoir.

or your dentist telling you "it doesn't hurt at all" before inflicting such pain that you almost pass out on the dental chair.

or telling your boyfriend you love him, when you're not even sure if dating him was the right choice to make.

or telling your best friend you're doing fine, after you just caught her fuck your own boyfriend.

the last two weren't just some made up examples. they were a part of minji's fucked up, tragic love life. she knew that around her, everyone was constantly lying, so it was only natural for her to do the same. she knew it was wrong, but it was the only thing that kept her going.

of course, the girl still had morals. it wasn't like she was an actual pathological liar or anything. she just firmly believed that lies were part of human nature, which is why she had a hard time to truly believe her parents' rule about the matter.

still, she had her own rule about lying, which was to never lie at the expense of others. until now, she has never broken that specific rule, as it went against her own principles.

but rules are made to be broken, cause her next lie was going to be a big one. and what better way to pull of such a lie than to pair up with her all time nemesis. lee haechan.

featuring:

jihoon kim as kang minji
NCT as themselves
+
additional characters

—————————

ABOUT!
in this story, the members of NCT and itself, are not famous yet, neither is minji.

WARNINGS!
mature language, mentions of sexual activity, alcohol etc.

DISCLAIMER!
this story is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only.