029. the bet

THE BET

minji woke up to the sound of a familiar voice. she was startled when she felt a hand shaking her arm back and forth as an effort to make her open her eyes, however, it didn't work as she still had het eyes shut.

"jiji. wake up." she heard and was followed with a harsher shove to the side, which fully woke her up. as she opened her eyes, she noticed she was still in the same hospital room. next to her lied donghyuck, who had now woken her up with a good shove.

she had to admit, she was a little confused due to the lack of sleep she'd had, but after a moment it all came back to her. how she talked to the boy for hours until she fell asleep next to him in his hospital bed.

rubbing her eyes, she fully got her sight back to look at the boy next to her. he had a cute smile on his face as he lifted his left hand to rest it on the side of her face. "thank you for staying with me." he thanked the girl for not leaving him alone.

minji smiled back at him. "no biggie. you beat someone up for me, so it was a small effort making sure you got company." she felt his hand softly caress her hair. "besides, im your girlfriend, aren't i."

"alright, give me a kiss then." donghyuck teased and puckered his lips, only for her to grab his pillow and smash it against his face.

***

IMESSAGE
[ jeno & minji ]

minji
i hope that concussion of yours
finally set your brain right

jeno
it did

made me realize what a bitch
you are

minji
grow up

jeno
so you and haechan

can't say i'm surprised

minji
i hope he bashed your skull

jeno
still feisty as always

minji
still a dick as always

jeno
why are you even texting me

minji
just to let you know that you
deserved it

jeno
just like you deserved getting
cheated on?

minji
go fuck yourself jeno

***

IMESSAGE
[ audrey & minji ]

audrey
minji wtf

ur dating haechan now?

minji
that's none of ur business don't
text me again

audrey
so you are

i can't believe it

minji
why do you care

audrey
i don't

i just find it funny that you went
for yet another guy i once liked