003. buzzkill

BUZZKILL

INSTAGRAM
[ k4ngminzzi's story ]

INSTAGRAM[ k4ngminzzi's story ]

***

***

the following week, donghyuck continued to sit next to minji during their lectures and seminars. mainly to taunt her and piss her off, which was reciprocated by her. the two argued in class, but also found a common ground, that being their hate for lee jeno.

"look at him fixing his hair. that mess can't be fixed, i'm telling you." donghyuck pointed towards jeno with a half-disgusted, half-amused look on his face. in response minji chuckled and redirected her gaze to the boy next to her.

"one question. why do you hate jeno. you know my reason, what's yours?" she genuinely asked him.

it was a solid question. most people at school knew about haechan and jeno's silent feud, however nobody seemed to know the reason why they hated each other. there had been many theories about it, but most of them were almost immediately debunked.

a hesitated look seemed to creep up on donghyuck's face while he scratched the back of his neck. after a few seconds, it became clear that he did not want to talk about it, but minji wasn't prepared to let it go just yet.

a scoff escaped her mouth as she crossed her arms. "so you basically beg me to tell you the story about how me and jeno broke up, but you're too much of a pussy to tell yours?"

the dark haired boy just sighed. he wasn't offended by what she had said, but he still wasn't going to answer her question, so he just ignored it.

luckily, minji came to realize he was uncomfortable and really didn't want to talk about it, so she just changed the subject and moved on. "anyways, are you going to that party saturday?"

"depends, are you going?" he asked in a serious tone.

"probably." she nodded and waited for a response from him.

"guess i'm staying home then." he joked, but she figured he was probably telling the truth since she never saw him at parties.

a light punch on his arm was given after his statement to which he dramatically reacted as if he had been shot. the girl just rolled her eyes.