025. kiss

KISS

"you guys are dating?"

mark's sudden question had immediately triggered their fight or flight mode. donghyuck and minji weren't quite sure what to say to him, since it was a bit sudden for mark too.

yes, they both agreed to officially start fake dating as of today, but they didn't expect the new to spread this soon. and they knew that if mark knew, it would only be a matter of time before the whole school found out.

as both of them were still frozen in place, mark waved his hand in front of them, trying to earn a reaction of of them. "you are, aren't you?" his widened eyes proved his shock upon hearing the news.

finally, donghyuck was the one who decided to break the silence and answer the question. his hand hesitantly reached for minji's waist and used it to pull her closer to him.

for anyone who didn't know minji and donghyuck's complicated history, it looked as if they were an actual couple. but mark noticeably had a hard time processing the thing that seemed out of the question for him.

"yeah." donghyuck simply answered, since he had no idea what to say or do to make it sound or look any more convincing. it was new for him too. he'd never been in a relationship, let alone a fake one.

"what- when- how?" the poor guy could barely comprehend what he had witnessed in front of him as he succeeded to stumble over his words in awe. "i thought you guys hated each other."

to be honest, they didn't know how they were going to lie their way out of this one. just last week, the two were still at each other's throats as if they wanted to kill one another, but now they were apparently dating. it sounded implausible.

"i know." minji began speaking. "it's very hard to believe. we just didn't know how to deal with the fact that we had feelings for each other, but donghyuck finally told me how he actually felt about me, and i guess we've been going out since that happened."

donghyuck was blown away by how put-together her story was. so, he just went along with it and anticipated mark's reaction to see if he was actually believing the lie.

"wow. i- well, that's great for you guys." apparently donghyuck and minji weren't the only ones who were lying, since mark looked bummed out after hearing about the new couple.

awkwardly, the boy scratched his neck and pointed somewhere behind him. "i'm gonna go, uh, get a drink." he muttered and scrambled off somewhere.

on the other side, donghyuck had turned his face towards minji and looked at her with widened eyes. "i can't believe he bought it. it sounded very convincing." he whispered so nobody could hear what he was telling her.

"i know. i hope my mom doesn't find out, though" she whispered back. even though the fact that the entire school was going to know about their 'relationship' didn't bother her, she wanted to keep it separate from her mother.

"we'll make sure she doesn't find out. but for now, let's enjoy this party without worrying about people finding out, baby." he grinned and held out his hand for her to hold.

rolling her eyes, she took a hold of his hand. "i hate when you call me that."

"get used to it. and get used to this." without a warning, the boy pulled her closer to him again and pressed a kiss right next to her mouth. it was pretty cute, but minji just pretended to be disgusted by it.

however, after a few seconds, she put on a small smile and leaned forward to him. without looking, she noticed a few stares from people who attended their school, but she didn't care and threw her arms around his neck, closing the gap between their lips.

despite his brief shock, donghyuck decided to just ignore the stares and go with it. softly and gently, he kissed her back and rested his hands on her hips. her soft lips slowly moved with his, and his hands only pulled her in further.

while she kissed him, he noticed she smelled sweet, like lavender and freshly picked daisies. she was supposed to be his enemy, but now he was kissing her, and to his surprise he was enjoying it.

breaking the kiss, donghyuck looked in awe, as if he was just hit by a truck, but in a disturbingly good way. he didn't know what to feel right now, but he couldn't express it since people were watching.

quickly, she leaned towards his ear and whispered something. "people are watching. let's go home and watch a movie or something." she innocently said and grabbed his hand and pulled him with her to leave the party.

and while minji had seemed to have moved on from the sudden moment of intimacy rather quickly, donghyuck was still trying to process what just happened. as did the people who watched them flee out of the scene rather suspiciously.

INSTAGRAM
[ k4ngminzzi ]

INSTAGRAM [ k4ngminzzi ]

NOTIFICATION CENTRE

[k4ngminzzi] jaeminnana replied to your story
WHAT

[k4ngminzzi] jaeminnana
WHEN

[k4ngminzzi] jaeminnana
HOW

[k4ngminzzi] jungw00 replied to your story
im siioo drink rn icant eveb comprehendn gthis wtf lord sgave me

[k4ngminzzi] xiaodejun replied to your story
you guys left the party shocked asf

[k4ngminzzi] henderyyyy replied to your story
everyone who saw you guys leave at the party thinks you're having sex

[k4ngminzzi] henderyyyy
congrats on the plan hehehe

[k4ngminzzi] liu_yang2x replied to your story
i saw you guys make out and leave the party together i've never been more invested than in this situation

[k4ngminzzi] jeongjaehyun replied to your story
DUD YOJ GUSY HAV SWX???,,,,!??,

[k4ngminzzi] chittaphon10 replied to your story
another one, thank you

[k4ngminzzi] audreymendoza replied to your story
jesus r u toying w him for a little attention? that's low even for you
k4ngminzzi blocked audreymendoza

[k4ngminzzi] kangjimin
bruhhhhh

***

author's note!
aahhh they kissed