chapter eighteen

Neymar 

January 17, 22

  I had training today at 2 until 6, but I skipped it. I felt fine, but I needed a break. There was something else I had to do. I was sat on my couch at 3 o'clock, waiting for Morgan to text me. She'd be waking up soon. Ever since she got to New York, we've been able to talk a lot more. I think we've gotten a lot closer, and I knew I was starting to really like her. I was hoping Leo was right, and bringing her over here was the right thing to do. 

  Although he never really told me to do that, it's basically what he was implying. I decided to start looking for plane tickets. I wasn't going to tell her yet, at least not until I bought the tickets, which probably wasn't a good idea, but I wanted to make sure I'd be able to find a plane for her in first class that didn't require any stops in between, she had mentioned to me one time in a facetime that she didn't like all the hassle with layovers. 

  Just as I had expected, Morgan messaged me a little past 3. She was like me, she didn't like getting up early.

  Good morning Ney, how are you today?

  I smiled when I read her text. Immediately, I responded.

  I'm great, how are you? What are you doing today?

  While I waited for a response form her, I went back on to the website where I was looking for tickets. I knew it probably wouldn't be easy to find a first-class flight from JFK to Paris that would be in a week. I wondered if she'd be okay with flying over, I knew she was still settling in.

  She didn't respond right away, and I didn't think anything of it. I figured she probably went to shower or something.

  When I was almost convinced that I'd found a good flight about ten minutes later, she texted back.

  I have to go over to VS hq today to read the contract and sign it, I don't start until the end of Feb tho and I'm gonna be so bored

  I smiled. If she was bored, I figured she'd be okay with flying over to spend some time with me, we could finally meet.

  That's no fun :( I skipped training today, I wanted a day off

  I went back on to the website and read about the flight. It would take off from New York at 12:00 pm eastern time on January 25th. First class wasn't as expensive as I had thought. I smiled to myself, and purchased the tickets. I'd tell her on our facetime tonight.

^^^ author's notes:

this is deathly short i am sorry xx

- 𝗸𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮