First Day Of Camp

It was the first day of summer. The birds are chirping. The sun is rising up. And MePhone is waiting by the bus stop. With all of his luggage with him. As he's about to go to camp for the summer.

MePhone4: (Sigh) Don't panic MePhone. You got this.

MePad: Sir. Are you sure this is a good idea? You've never been anywhere outside of town?

MePhone4: (sigh) I know MePad. But those rugrats got their minds erased. They're probably not going to remember the times they had together. The least I can do is go to this camp and bring them back together. It's the least I can do after they take care of me.

MePad: I appreciate your kindness sir. But are you sure you want to go through this? What about your superhero persona?

MePhone4: Hopefully nothing bad happens for me to use that.

MePad: What about your condition?

MePhone4: (sigh) Hopefully nothing happens to trigger that condition.

MePad: What about-

MePhone4: MePad I'll be fine. You just have to trust me on that.

MePad: Ok. Just be careful out there.

MePhone4: I will. I promise.

*The bus came by. It stopped at his bus stop.*

MePhone4: Well. I guess I have to go. 

*MePad gives him a hug goodbye. MePhone4 hugs back. Afterwards, he grabs his stuff and gets on the bus. As the bus started to move, MePhone waved MePad goodbye. MePad waved back. For about 4 hours, MePhone was on the bus. He mostly was looking outside the window wondering if he made the right to leave his home or not. He looked at the yearbook of him and his past classmates. While also looking at the pictures of all the youngsters. Giving him confidence that he made the right choice. Soon he was sleeping on the bus. But after 2 hours of sleeping, he finally arrived. But he was still sleeping.*

Bus Driver: Hey kid.

MePhone4: Huh?

Bus Driver: We're at your stop.

MePhone4: Oh. Right.

*He quickly grabs his stuff and gets off the bus. He starts to walk and stops right in front of the entrance.*

MePhone4: Well here you are MePhone. You finally arrived at Olive Seas Country Hosting Academy.

*He looked around to see that there were cabins inside and saw all the other campers. He started to walk to his entrance.*

MePhone4: Huh? This academy looks more like a camp than a school. Oof!!

*MePhone accidentally bumps into someone and falls to the ground.*

MePhone4: Ah! My head.

*He looks up. He saw someone who was tall, had a mullet, and had green skin.*

2: Did you just bump into me!?

MePhone4: Oh sorry. I didn't see you.

2: Do you know what I do to kids that bump into me!?

MePhone4: Uhh, make up and hug.

2: Wrong Answer!

4: 2! Enough!

2: What I'm just messing around with him.

4: More like scaring him!

2: Ugh! You're no fun. I'm gonna go to my cabin.

*They go to see if MePhone is ok.*