Photo Disaster

The guys are in another session. Where they're learning about host attire.

Announcer: In conclusion, always wear something formal. Your contestants won't take you seriously if you were something casual.

4: Well I won't take this seriously if these sessions keep being boring.

Announcer: On to our announcement. Tomorrow is picture day. So wear something formal and not stupid. You will be out of the pictures if you don't follow the dress code. Now the session is over.

*Later on the guys were back in their cabin.*

Gamey: Hey guys, what should I wear for picture day tomorrow? Polo or tux?

MePhone4: Why is there even a picture day in camp!? I always hated those things at my school!

4: Yeah! I always hated how you have to put gel on your hair! It's so gross and slimy!! Bleh!!

MePhone4: I hated wearing the clothing! I always had to wear slacks and a stupid tie!

Controlly: I think picture day is ok.

4: Really?

Gamey: Yeah Controlly doesn't mind it since he always looks good with the hair he has.

Controlly: Yep. I don't need an outfit to make it look better. As long as my hair is fixed and looking good, I'll be good to take the picture.

4: Man, I wish I had your hair. My hair needs gel to make it shine.

MePhone4: And my hair always needs to be straightened out to make it look good.

Gamey: Yeah my hair just needs the spray. Can't believe your hair just needs to be brushed.

Controlly: What can I say. I was born with luxurious hair.

*The next day, the guys were getting ready to take their picture.*

Gamey: Well..... How do I look?

4: Hmmmm. Maybe the polo is better.

MePhone4: I can't believe you're wearing shoes for the first time.

4: I never liked wearing them. That's why I always walk barefoot.

MePhone4: Man I hate wearing this vest and slacks. I can't wait to get this picture over with.

Gamey: Alright I changed to my polo. Controlly are you ready yet!?

Controlly: Yep. I just need to brush my hair.

4: But you're still wearing your casual clothes.

MePhone4: Yeah scoutmaster says we have to wear something formal.

Controlly: Guys remember what I said? I don't need the formal clothing. As long as I have my hair, I'm good to go. Now MePhone. Can you comb my hair?

MePhone4: What? Why me?

Controlly: I liked the way you did it. It was relaxing and you really know how to comb hair.

MePhone4: Fine. Give me the comb.

Controlly: Coolio! 

*He hands MePhone the comb.*

MePhone4: Alright let's do this.

*MePhone puts the comb on his hair. But when he put it in, it got sucked into the hair. MePhone tries to pull.*

Controlly: Ow! Careful Man! 

MePhone4: Sorry! It's just..... The comb is stuck to your hair.

Controlly: WHAT! How!!

MePhone4: Where'd you get the comb from?