Broken Meeting

It was the afternoon. And something has broken in camp. Turns out it was the camp statue that was broken.

Oodle: Oh No!

Paint Palette: The Statue!

Gold Ingot: What Did You Guys Do!

Controlly: We Didn't Do Anything!

MePhone4: We Were Mining Our Own Business!

Airy: Oh oh. Scoutmaster is coming.

Computer: Don't worry guys. I'll do the convincing.

*Later they're all in the detention cabin.*

Burger King: Yeah smooth move for getting us in here. You Fucking Idiot!

Computer: Hey I Thought I Had It This Time!

Announcer: So which one of you broke the statue?

Everyone: Not me, not me!

Announcer: Fine. Then I'll have you stay in here until you finally admit who did it.

*Announcer left the cabin.*

Chocolate Bar: Why Are We Even Here!? We Did Nothing Wrong!!

Gold Ingot: Wand Is Gonna Kill Us If We're In Here With You Morons!!

Crayon Box: Well Too Bad!! You Guys Are In Here Until One Of Us Admits Who Did It! So which one of You Broke The Statue!!

*Everyone started to argue about it.*

MePhone4: QUIET!!!!!

*Everyone was quiet.*

MePhone4: We're not gonna get any progress if we keep arguing about this. So how about we do some investigating to figure out who broke the statue!

Chocolate Bar: How come you're investigating?

Gold Ingot: How do we know you're not the one that did it?

MePhone4: I was in the shower when the statue broke. I'm only here because I was dragged into this. Now let's start off with the investigation.

Crayon Box: Great idea. I call Oodle to the stand!

Oodle: What! Why Me!!

Crayon Box: Oh yeah. Like we didn't notice the broom that was by the statue!

Everyone: (Gasp)

Crayon Box: Here's what I think happened.....

(Story)

Crayon Box: Oodle was minding his business trying to clean his room. Making it squeaky clean and not having any dirt in it. However, he sees a bug on the floor. He tried to get rid of it, but didn't realize the bug had wings. So he was so scared that he threw the broom out the window and hit the statue.

(Story ended)

Crayon Box: And that's why Oodle is the one that broke it!

Oodle: I Didn't Break The Statue! Sure I'll admit that I did throw the broom out the window. But It Flew At The Back Window! The Statue Wasn't In The Back!

Crayon Box: Likely story.

Oodle: Well then. I call Crayon Box to the stand!

Crayon Box: You Can't Be Serious!

Oodle: Oh yeah. Well then how did your baseball get there!

Everyone: (gasp)

(Story)

Oodle: You started to practice your swings outside since you wanted to finally hit a home run. However, it seems like the ball was going directly at you unexpectedly. So you hit the ball quickly, but you didn't realize you were hitting it in the direction the statue was!