First Birthday

Our campers were at the cafeteria eating their breakfast. That is until the Scoutmaster came in to give a very important announcement.

Announcer: Good morning campers. It seems like today is the year of someone's birth. So I want everyone to wish MePhone a happy birthday. A cake is on its way soon. That will be your dessert for dinner. Anyways I have to do paper work. Happy Birthday MePhone.

*The scoutmaster left.*

4: Dude It's Your Birthday!?

Controlly: Why Didn't You Tell Us Man!

Gamey: Happy Birthday MePhone!

MePhone4: Hehe. Thanks guys........ What's a birthday?

4, Controlly, and Gamey: Huh?

Oodle: Did I hear it's someone's birthday?

Crayon Box: Happy Birthday you little doofus!

Burger King: As the birthday boy, I will give you my crown to be king for a day.

MePhone4: Wow this birthday thing is very appreciating!

Paint Palette: Well yeah. It's your special day. 

Oodle: The day you were born!

4: Dude. Have you not celebrated your birthday.... At all?

MePhone4: Well I never knew what it was. I don't think I ever celebrated it actually.

Everyone: WHAT!!!

Computer: Aww. Poor thing.

Controlly: What do you mean you never celebrate it?

Gamey: Do your parents not care about you or something?

MePhone4: Yeah. Here's the thing. I was kind of homeless for 5 years. So I never had anyone to share a birthday with.

Oodle: What about the other 5 years?

MePhone4: Yeah I was built differently. I was built as a 5 year old when I was first made. I didn't know I was 10 until my foster parents found information on me. Didn't know there was a thing to change the age. This would also explain why I didn't celebrate that since I became their foster child during the fall season.

Burger King: Wait so you're actually 6!!!? Who looks like an 11 year old!!?

Crayon Box: So you never celebrated at all.

MePhone4: Nope.

Computer: Hey guys. Can I speak with you guys for a second?

*Computer grabs all of them except MePhone and takes them outside.*

Computer: Poor MePhone. He never celebrated his birthday ever.

Controlly: I know. Dude deserves better.

Computer: Well here's what I was thinking. How about we plan a surprise party for him!? 4, Gamey, and Controlly can keep him distracted while we plan the party. Crayon Box and Paint Palette, you guys get the gifts. Burger King and Airy handle the food and decorations. And me and Oodle can bake him a cake.

4: But the scoutmaster said he was getting a cake.

Computer: Oh please. Everyone knows he just bought a store bought cake.

Everyone: Ew!

Oodle: Good point.

Crayon Box: Wow I can't believe you planned this whole thing out for someone you only knew for 2 weeks.

Burger King: Yeah what gives?

Computer: Uhhh nothing. Hehehe. I'm just doing this to make him happy. Not because I have a thing for him. Hehehehe. Just Get To Work!!