The Hooded Saver

It was a beautiful day at camp. MePhone, 4, Controlly, and Gamey were playing 4 squares. And 4 was hogging the ball.

Gamey: Come On 4!

Controlly: Yeah bro. Quick hogging the ball.

4: Sorry. I just love being first square. Now the rule for this one issssssssss you can't hit the ground!!

*4 hits the ball to Gamey. Gamey hits the ball to Controlly. Controlly hits the ball to 4.*

4: Heads Up!!

*They hit it to MePhone. But MePhone misses the ball and the ball rolls into the woods.*

4: Aw Come On!!

MePhone4: Don't worry guys. I'll go get it.

*MePhone leaves to go get the ball. He goes through the woods trying to find the ball. But he couldn't find it.*

MePhone4: Dang how far did that ball roll?

*MePhone4 looks around a bit. That's when he finally spotted the red ball inside a cave.*

MePhone4: YES!!

*He runs to the cave to get it.*

MePhone4: Yes!! I Found It!!

*MePhone then heard growling. He turned around and noticed that a huge bear was behind him.*

MePhone4: Woah uhhhh. Sorry for waking you up.

*The bear started to roar very loudly. Scaring the crap out of MePhone.*

MePhone4: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*MePhone4 starts to run as fast as he can. The bear started to chase him. He kept running and running as fast as he could. But that's when he hit a dead end.*

MePhone4: Crap!!

*MePhone turns around to see that the bear catches up to him and it is about to hurt him.*

MePhone4: Please Don't Hurt Me!! Please Don't Hurt Me!!

*The bear was about to attack. But that's when someone who had jumped off a tree and shoved a beehive on the bear's head. The bear couldn't see and was roaring. It then tries to run back to its cave. MePhone was speechless. He couldn't see what the person looked like since they were covering their face with their hoodie.*

MePhone4: Wow. You saved me. Thank- you?

*He froze for a bit because he noticed that the one that saved him now vanished.*

MePhone4: Woah!

*He goes back to the guys.*

MePhone4: Alright I got it.

4: What took you so long?

MePhone4: Guys you wouldn't believe it! I Saw-

*That's when the horn started to go off.*

Controlly: Welp. Time for dinner.

Gamey: Come on, let's go before all the good seats are taken.

*4, Controlly, and Gamey start running towards the cafeteria. But MePhone was standing looking back at the woods.*

4: MePhone! You coming?

MePhone4: Huh?... Oh yeah I'm coming.

*MePhone catches up with the boys. They soon had their food and started to eat it. Except for MePhone.*

Computer: You feeling ok bro?

Oodle: You haven't touched your food.

MePhone4: Sorry it's just I saw someone in the woods. I wonder who that kid was. But he saved me from being eaten by a bear!