Burger Madness

It's the afternoon and it's lunchtime for our campers. But MePhone is not enjoying his food.

MePhone4: What is this stuff?

4: I think that's lime jello.

Controlly: Nah I read the lunch menu. Apparently it's celery flavored jello.

Gamey: Ok that's disgusting.

MePhone4: What's up with the food here!? Everything is just full of veggies!! Even the drinks are broccoli juice!!

Computer: Yeah the camp has been strict on what we eat. So everything is made of veggies.

MePhone4: What are we rabbits!? We shouldn't be eating this healthy junk!? Where's the bread!? Where's the meat!? Where's the juices and sodas!? Where's the sweet goodness that is dessert!! I Go Insane If I Don't Get A Cookie!! I need an actual meal besides rabbit food!?

*That's when someone hits their fist on the table. Catching everyone's attention.*

Burger King: Did someone say they want an actual meal!?

*The guys just looked at each other.*

Burger King: Well then I'm your guy! I planned to open a million restaurants with my name on it called Burger King! But in order to do that I need a couple of campers to try my food! Consisting of a Whopper! Any sized fries! Chicken nuggets! Any sized drink! And for dessert, a chocolate chip cookie! 

*He looks at MePhone, 4, Gamey, and Controlly.*

Burger King: Well well well lookie here! New campers I see! Well you guys are welcome to come by at my cabin to get your meal! Here's my card.

*He hands all 4 of them cards.*

Burger King: I'll guarantee my food is way better than whatever the hell they save here.

*Burger King walks away. MePhone looks at the card he got. And he gained a big grin on his face.*

MePhone4: Hmmm. I think I know where to get my food from now on.

Oodle: I wouldn't go there if I were you. Burger King doesn't give his food for free. He expects something out of you to get it. I know. I fell for it.

4: Yeah he seemed kind of scummy.

Controlly: I'm just gonna stick to this food thank you.

Gamey: Veggies are good for you anyway.

MePhone4: Well your loss. I know what I'm having for dinner.

*Later on he goes to Burger King's cabin. He knocks on the door to see if anyone would come out. It was a scrawny boy who has a baggy sweater, a beanie, and hair that is so long that it covers one of his eyes.*

Airy: Are you here for Burger King?

MePhone4: Ummm. Yes.

Airy: Right this way.

*He takes him inside the cabin.*

Airy: Just have a seat right there or whatever. He'll be with you shortly.

*Airy goes to the other side of the cabin to get BK.*

Airy: Sir. Someone is here to see you.

Burger King: Wonderful! Bring them outside!

*Airy goes back inside the cabin.*

Airy: He's ready to see you now.

*MePhone gets off his seat and follows Airy outside to see BK.*

Burger King: Ay! It's the kid that made me do my introduction this morning! So what can I do for you, uhhhhh

MePhone4: MePhone.