Lab Rats

The guys were eating lunch. Gamey wasn't eating his lunch. He was reading a MasterPhone4 comic.

4: Ugh! Why do you read those comics!?

Gamey: They're cool. They're action pack. They bring out more to the character.

Controlly: And it's MasterPhone!

4: Oh please. MasterPhone is a stuck up hero! Why does his sidekick get one power, yet he has all the rest of them? And that stupid face he has in every comic. Don't even get me started on his dialogue. That meathead of a hero!

MePhone4: Yeah I wonder who he might be so we can call him out?

Controlly: Whatever man. You're such a hater.

Gamey: I don't understand this. MasterPhone has over 100 comics. And not one mentions his origin story or how he got his powers. I Want To Know His Backstory Already!

MePhone4: I'm pretty sure his backstory will be mentioned soon.

Crayon Box: Hey Gamey. Mind if I borrow your wrench.

Gamey: Ok. But what are you using it for?

Crayon Box: For the science project we have to do.

4: UGH! I hated doing science at my school! Why do we have to do it here!?

Crayon Box: Supposedly we have to learn to make or create something in order for us to come up with challenges. Science is one of those things. I'm honestly just thinking of building a dome and putting some bugs in there or something. Anyways I'll go to your guy's to pick up the wrench. Thanks Gamey!

*Crayon Box leaves.*

Gamey: Aw man! I forgot about the science project! I thought of nothing!

4: Well I don't know about you. I'm just gonna make a big rotating building as my project. 

Controlly: I think I might make a tube that freezes people, but keeps them alive at the same time.

MePhone4: I Don't Know What To Do! I Was Terrible At Science At My School!

Gamey: Hmmmm. I got it. MePhone! How about you be my science partner? We're both lab experiments. Why don't you just be my test subject? I can find out what you can do since you said you didn't do much for 5 years.

MePhone4: Test subject?

*Remembers how he was a test subject for cobs.*

MePhone4: I don't know Gamey.

Gamey: Come on MePhone please? We can get such a good score with this project.

MePhone4: (sigh) Fine. But nothing too crazy, ok.

Gamey: Fair enough.

*Crayon Box goes to the guys cabin.*

Crayon Box: Gamey I need the wrench.

Gamey: Here. Don't lose it.

Crayon Box: Thanks Gamey.

*Crayon Box leaves.*

Gamey: Good. She's gone. 4 and Controlly are not here. Time to go to my lab.

MePhone4: Your lab? What lab?

Gamey: You'll see.

*He goes to his bookshelf. He pulls out one of the books. The book shelf lifts up and a slide is there.*

Gamey: Come On!

*Gamey slides down the slide. MePhone questions what's going on. But he goes down the slide anyway. They both slid down until they arrived at the lab.*