Mean Boys

It was very early in the morning. All the campers were just enjoying their time. That's when three campers were walking by. And all the other campers were scared. We see the guys about to have their breakfast.

4: Hey MePhone. Look at this!

*He shoves a slice of orange in his mouth.*

4: I have a bright smile.

MePhone4: Oh! Haha! I see what you did there!

*That's when the three campers that everyone was scared of slam the doors through the cafeteria. They walked inside.*

Controlly: Woah. They seem uptight.

Gamey: Yeah, who are those guys?

Oodle: Those guys are known to be the meanest guys here. They're the biggest snobs in camp. The first one that has the gold shirt on is Gold Ingot. He can buy his way out of anything to get what he wants since he's a rich kid.

Computer: Yeah. He basically bought our cabin! We had to sleep outside for months!

*Gold Ingot goes up to a table that still has a lot of campers on it. He pulls out a bunch of money.*

Gold Ingot: Beat It!!

*The campers leave and GI and the other two guys sit down.*

Oodle: The one with the blue vest. That's Chocolate Bar. The smart one in the group. He can get information on anybody and use it to expose everyone.

Computer: That's why his hair is so big. It's full of secrets.

Chocolate Bar: So I've gotten some embarrassing info on Calculator.

Wand: Ooh. Tell me more.

Oodle: And the one in black and white, that's Wand. The leader of the group. He might have magic, but he's a total jerk!

Paint Palette: You said it. He always makes fun of anyone that comes to me whenever they need counseling since apparently to them, they're weak.

Crayon Box: And he's such a sexist! He's just upset that a girl once outsmarted him.

Computer: I don't want to be reminded of what he did to me.

Oodle: You don't have to man. I know you don't feel comfortable about it.

MePhone4: Man they look like jerks.

Controlly: Not cool either.

*4 puts bacon on their eyebrows.*

4: Hey guys! Look! I'm the big meanie with bushy eyebrows.

*Everyone just laughed at 4. The Shallows were looking at them and Wand noticed something about 4.*

Wand: Hey. Isn't that 2's sibling?

Chocolate Bar: You mean 4. What about him?

Wand: Have you not seen the powers 2 has. If they have powers, then maybe they might have some too. Come on!

*The three of them get off their table and go up to the guys table.*

Wand: Hey.

4: Ummm. Hi. Uhhh-

Wand: We noticed that you're new here. And we want you to have lunch with us this week.

4: Oh that's Ok-

Wand: Aww look. They're speechless.

Chocolate Bar: They very much appreciated our offer sir.

4: No I really-