Chapter 8: Lavender Town

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei and Sona having a discussion on the recent events that had transpired between them, as Issei explained about Riser being a childhood friend, Sona was surprised, after which Issei stated that he does not care for the Gremory Peerage, on this Sona had requested Issei to talk to Kiba, since he was truly innocent, giving up, he decided to talk to Kiba, meeting him at the school ground, Kiba confessed that he was truly innocent, that he was not aware of Rias and her Peerage's plan to fool Issei, however this was cut short when Issei detected the presence of Raynare and Koneko, upon demanding their reasoning of being here, the girls exclaimed that they were here to detect Issei's powers which was denied, and to give a message that he was supposed to come for the 10 day trip, as Issei initially denied, as he left for the day, he assured Kiba that he believes him, much to the boy's happiness. After dealing with his parents, Issei heads back to the Null Dimension, where he trains in his magic, as well as learns Telekinesis, Umbrakinesis and Pyrokinesis where he learns Pyrokinesis with ease, surprising the two entities inside his Sacred Gear, as he does, they leave and regroup with the rest of his people. As they do, MX, Lord X and Herobrine explain his scenario, as he does Herobrine and Lord X suggest Issei to head there since it does not want Issei to remove his cover of him no longer being a pawn, much to Issei's sadness, he does not want to do it, but with some convincing he accepts to head there, in addition, Herobrine also reveals a Demonic Realm that has opened in that area, accessed by a Portal, as a result Issei accepts going there without any issues, much to the group's happiness, as they do, Issei sighs when the rest head back to their dimensions. Issei still lacks confidence, but with a push from both Asia and Zalgo, Issei regains it, as Asia decided to sleep next to Issei for the night. While Issei was sleeping, Zalgo sees that he does not have much time left, upon being confronted by Ddraig by this, he reveals that his soul has been without a body for too long, as a result he does not have much time left, as his soul is constantly dying out, he knew that he only had a few weeks remaining, Ddraig and Zalgo wonder how Issei would take this news, before their souls end up merging, he also gives Ddraig advice given that his rivalry has claimed many lives, instead of killing each other, they can give constant time to improve and be better, as time passes, eventually their rivalry might die out and the two current possessors will bring this rivalry to a new destiny. They then head to sleep to prepare for the next day.

Gremory Mountains, 7:00 AM

10 days have passed since the events that had happened with Riser, as Rias asked the rest of her peerage, as Issei and Asia stood there, he thought.

Issei: How the hell are they gonna beat Riser?

Rias: Now my adorable servants, let's train to your hardest!

Rias exclaimed as the others nodded, with a smile, Kiba then spoke

Kiba: I am surprised that you actually came.

Issei: I have some other motives, than training to come here.

Kiba: I see.....so are you planning to tell me?

Issei: Sometime in the future....Kiba.....sometime in the future.

Kiba nods, as Issei and Asia head off the distance, they decide to go to the portal that has opened up, Rias then calls them out.