S2 Chapter 18: Aftermath and Despair

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei meeting up with the rest of his friends informing that Kokabiel was defeated. Once he did, he was then asked by both Kiba and Xenovia about them joining Issei's team, despite Rias's protests, Issei accepted their offer. Claire, Kiba and Asia head to the underworld reporting about the situation. Issei heads home, only for him to be met with a slap, there it was revealed that this was Rias and the Kendo girls latest scheme, as this happened, Issei realized that they never needed a son, Masaumi was enough. Seeing this Issei finally has had enough, he deals with his father, before leaving the house for good, he then sets to the next destination, Kuoh Academy. There he finds Katase and Murayama along with the Kendo club had all stages everything to put him into despair. After confronting them, Issei decides to attack them, he easily takes out Murayama and tortures every single Kendo club member in a gruesome and a brutal manner relishing in a sadistic manner on their torment, they had it coming as they were equally complicit in torturing him for their actions. Issei then notices Murayama and makes her beg for mercy as her skull was getting crushed by the brutal crushing Issei was putting her through, Katase angrily demands for Issei to leave her alone, however Issei suggests to lick her feet sacrificing her dignity in process. She does it, as Issei knocks Murayama out. He then deals with Katase, by grabbing her hands and boosting her pain receptors, he pulls out the hand enough for flesh and muscles to be ripped off, seeing her dangling arm, Katase falls unconscious due to the pain, Issei after dealing with them heads to the next target. His Principal. He barges into his cabin and holds him by the throat demanding a proper reasoning for his actions. There he figures out the truth about the amount he had been paid and for how long he had been paid for, eventually the truth comes out and he decides on his punishment. He decides to give him the same curse/blessing that King Midas received but with a twist, he made him into a gold statue, and left him to die. He then headed to the next target and that was the Gremory peerage minus Kiba. It was then revealed that Rias did not want Issei to be her pawn, which was actually good news for him, when Rias came to know of this, she fell back fearful of her fate. However before anything could happen, Sirzechs and Grayfia appeared and decided to take Rias to Cocytus for all eternity as a sign of her punishment, as she yells profanities and insults towards her former pawn. Sirzechs then leaves but not before apologizing. Issei then calls all his demon generals and asks them to prepare for his return.

Near Hyoudou Residence, 8:00 PM

Masaumi was heading to her home, as she recalled the conversation that she had with Rias when Issei headed back home.

*Scene Change*

Flashback Start

Masaumi turned her attention to Rias, dispelling her balance breaker and spoke

Masaumi: Rias Gremory, I want to speak to you....

Rias lost her smirk and gave a smile to the Hyoudou twin sister. 

Rias: Go ahead.

Masaumi: I know you were the one that asked the Kendo duo to frame my brother against Irina....

Rias was sweating bullets, unlike Issei, Masaumi is known to be perspective, or at least that's what she thinks Issei did not expect his friend to betray him like that.