S2 Chapter 17: Angel of Stars

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei and Claire face off against the Gremory Peerage minus Kiba, who was being healed by Asia, as Issei was hit by a lightning strike, he easily survived it and took out Akeno first, as he brutally used Rias's attack against her. Meanwhile Claire was handling Raynare, as she did, she taunted Raynare angering her, Claire made sure to torment her, while she staggered and was eventually burnt by Claire's flames she was sent flying, as she was also down, Issei faced off against Rias humiliating and taunting her, eventually pushing her to the ground, as she watched in fear how strong her pawn became, Koneko was also eventually defeated as Rias was forced to retreat, with her gone. The trio decide to take Kiba home. At 12 Sirzechs teleports to his house along with Rias, as he does, Rias taunts Issei, and needless to say, she almost loses her life, before Sirzechs commands to leave, as he does, Claire and Asia both wake up, Sirzechs then introduces Azazel to the group who greets them properly, he then reveals that the reason he is here is because he wanted to deal with Kokabiel but he could not do it himself, hence he is asking Issei and his group to do it, who agree doing so, as Azazel left, Issei and his group decide to go to sleep since there was no work left, as an entity spies on them. The next day as they head back to school, Issei sensed something as he left the girls to head to the location, where he saw a Blue Ring, as he approached closer an entity popped up, and this was revealed to be Majin Sonic, as they greeted each other, he came to know that Lord X had a child as well, surprising him, as he then left to head to school, Majin waved him goodbye, knowing the fun loving demon would be meeting him very soon. After a few hours, Sona and Tsubaki were taking a stroll, as their familiar sensed something was off, she called Issei, Claire and Asia to her location as they teleported there, there they saw Irina heavily injured, upon investigating they figured out that this was Freed's doing, as the trio confronted him, eventually Freed reveals a bigger threat in the form of Kokabiel, the Angel of Stars, as he taunted the girls, they come to know his real intentions, and that was to kill the Devil family members present, triggering a Great War, shocking the people present, the duo then flew to the location where, Issei's school was there, the girls then deduced that they were going to blow up the school, shocking them, realizing that the this would kill his friends and family, they decide to rush there before it is too late.

Sirzechs's Office, 6:00 PM

Sirzechs was performing his paper work, he knew that he had a run with Zalgo, the demon king himself, the same Demon King that God of the Bible killed out of fear, and in return he got cursed making sure he died permanently, or that's what Michael had told him about.

Sirzechs: If Issei is truly the Demon King, then....oh no....he would kill Rias, but then.....

Sirzechs was torn, on one end it was his sister whom he had loved and cherished more than anyone else, and on the other end, it was his faction, he will definitely chose the latter but he cannot watch his sister's death. He is a leader first and then a brother, but watching a family member die, is not something worth it.

In truth, Sirzechs was terrified, Issei was this close in killing her because of his negligence, this showed that he will not think twice in killing her if she annoyed him again. 

Sirzechs: I can't beat someone like him even if I wanted to, Rias, just I beg you, don't bother him again, if he goes on a rampage, during his Juggernaut Drive......

Zalgo: A Dxd Story (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें