Chapter 11: Trial of Rias Gremory (S1: Finale)

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei heading back, and waiting for Riser's next phase of the plan, however Grayfia had showed up, as she wanted to interrogate Issei, Issei decided to spill the beans, as this caused Grayfia to shed a tear, as Issei then decided to stop, as he knew that Rias meant a lot to her, after which Grayfia reluctantly gave the teleporting seal to Issei, as he teleported he met up with Asia and Herobrine, and the trio decided to crash the wedding, as they did, Issei was then met up with Sirzechs who informed that he would get anything in return, if he would have asked for, as Issei asked for an audience. As time passed Riser and Issei were teleported to a dimensional space, as they began fighting, Riser constantly attacked him with several fire attacks, and used Hell Fire to completely defeat Issei, as Issei countered with Pyrokinesis and Chaos Magic to defeat Riser, as they continued fighting, Issei was overwhelmed by an attack, as Riser was horrified to have over done it. However, Issei was alright, as he walked they both decided to end this with one final attack, as their attacks contacted towards each other, Issei's attack managed to overwhelm Riser's leaving him defenseless, Riser was defeated, when he yielded, giving Issei the win, as it shocked everyone present in the party. After a while, Issei, Asia and Herobrine enjoy the food, they are greeted by the Phenex Family, as they all remember him, Issei greets the parents, who ask about his parents, Issei reluctantly answers that they are fine, as Claire asks whether he remembers her, Issei fails to recollect causing Claire to fall into despair, however Issei recollects causing Claire to once again be happy, as Ruval introduced himself, Issei remembered him, causing Claire to get angry, as she angrily responded, to why Issei did not remember, Issei defended himself that she looked way different, with Sierra supporting him. He then introduced his friends to the group, as they started to happily converse with each other, however their conversation is interrupted by Sirzechs, who asks whether Issei wanted to converse or not, as he decided to tell everyone present in the party, which Sirzechs accepted, he then headed to the center stage and connected the Boosted Gear with a projector, he then announced that he would be telling the whole party on how he came into the Gremory peerage, much to Rias's horror and shock. Rias pleaded, however Issei ignored, and showed him his past, angering and shocking many, even her own family glared at her, he then revealed that she used hostages to get him to command, this turned everyone in the party against her, as she yelled towards Issei sealing her fate, her mother Venelena has had enough and slapped her in front of everyone before reprimanding her, she then apologized to Issei, before leaving Issei tells her that Kiba was innocent, which she nods, before smiling, as Ajuka announces the trial date and time.

Trial of Rias Gremory, City of Lilith
Time: 15:30

The court of Lilith was a spacious place, almost akin to the Supreme Court of the United Nations, it had an area, where the judge used had a comfy chair, that he presided upon, with Ajuka being the one to preside the judge's role. It had a bench made of Mahogany wood, as well as two seating areas, which is where the court documents would be written, two devils presided onto the seats of those seating areas.

There was another seating area, which was around on both the sides of the building, each with 4 members of the Jury, that being the current leaders of the Houses, the members were Lord Gremory, Lord Bael, Lord Sitri, Lord Phenex on one side. The other side had Lord Furcas, Lord Amon, Lord Astaroth and Lord Glaslya-Labolas.