S2 Chapter 22: New Life

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Herobrine joining the group after Issei activated his Juggernaut Drive due to Vali provoking him, as many call him an idiot, due to him now, he will get nearly killed, Asia and many others feared on what had happened, the emotions he had been hiding, has bottled up and is rising, due to which it has now exploded, as this does, Irina and the other tormentor's actions were revealed, as Irina is severely punished and she loses her friendship with Riser. Back with Issei, he was initially getting annoyed by Vali, whom was already on the edge due to Issei nearly tearing everything apart, as Vali tried using Half Dimension but he had nearly recovered, he brought Vali to his knees, almost killing him, until a Youkai by the name of Bikou saves him, angered Issei unleashes a Sonic Boom bringing both of them to their knees, he swiftly eliminates Bikou, and torments Vali, who fears for his life, just as he is about to deliver the finishing blow, Azazel saves him, who criticizes him for pushing him this far, as everyone try their best to reach out to him, especially his friends, however the corruption was too strong, with Sirzechs stopping Claire from doing anything reckless, as they were all helpless, as Issei then scans the crowd and goes after Masaumi, Claire tried to warn her, but it was too late, Issei went after her, Masaumi tried to protect herself but Issei completely destroyed her, Issei was about to kill her, as she accepted her fate, which is when Issei's eye twitched, something that the demons noticed, however Masaumi was saved by Claire, as she blamed her for being one of the root causes of his break down, the demons then communicated to the others as they spoke, they knew that there was a way Issei can be brought back, knowing this the group made him remember all the good things he has done. Furthermore, someone else joins him, that is Slenderman, who was revealed to be on par with Sirzechs, as well as being one of the strongest demons, he binds him, as the others approach him, making him remember who he is, and needless to say it works, with Issei eventually reverting and coming back to his old self, he comes back to his senses, with Claire and Asia hugging him, happy that he had come back to them, he promised to not leave their side, no matter what, as he apologizes to everyone on what had happened, the leaders accept his apology as well as he agrees for the peace treaty to take place, ending the conflict, as everyone teleports back, Azazel arrests Vali and Bikou and wonders what he should do with them, until then. Riser, along with the ones that live in Kuoh stay back, as they all head home, Riser agrees to stay with Issei and his friends.

Issei's Apartment, 6:30 AM

Issei was sleeping in his new apartment, he had purchased a day ago, the furniture had still to be placed in the house, although he was going to change into a mansion since he needed to accommodate more guests in his new house. 

He looked to his side to see Claire sleeping while grabbing his one hand, while Asia grabs the other hand, he knew that these two did not leave his side, and won't leave his side, after what he had done, he felt partially guilty for hurting them, as he mouthed the words.

Issei: I'm sorry....

Ddraig spoke from the Boosted Gear.

Ddraig: Partner, don't blame yourself, you were not in the right mental state. 

Issei: But still......

Zalgo: Issei, you were afraid, because of what those disgusting humans did to you, you were afraid that you might hurt them, it's alright, they forgave you, they are happy that you are back, that's all they want, they care for you, more than anything else.