OCs Bio

1. Name: Aaron Blackheart.

Symbiote Alias: Omen.

Age: 17.

Gender: Male.

Personality: Calm, Kind, Cold hearted towards enemies, intimidating, smart, cunning, mischievous and fierce.

Likes: Relaxing, Blood, Taking a walk at night, hanging out with friends, scaring people, pranks, mixed martial arts, video games, rock music, drawing, chocolate, action & horror movies, taking out bad guys, camping, traveling.

Dislikes: People who badmouth his late father, arrogant and high & mighty people, his family and friends getting messed with in any way, garlic, heroes who protect people only for fame, fortune and to save face, being lied to or deceived, villains, being annoyed.

Powers: Vampire attributes and capabilities, Symbiote capabilities, super strength, speed, agility and durability, shape shifting & size alteration, weapon forming, black webs, dark energy attacks and defense & heightened senses.

Bio: Aaron is tied to his brother Marco on being the second oldest sibling in the family. Like the legendary Blade, his mother Lucille Sr. & siblings, Aaron was born a day walker vampire while also possessing an evolved symbiote from his mother. After his father's death, Aaron has struggled to cope with the pain especially when someone talks bad about him which results in the person being put in the hospital or even the grave but he wouldn't let this keep him from moving on through live. He would use his powers to attack very evil people and not letting them live, seeing them as a plague that needs to be wiped out, when he's not doing that he is either drawing, practicing mixed martial arts, etc. Aaron isn't a cruel person and believes in making friends but sometimes he probably believes it's best to not have any or they'll be in danger when around him.

Love interest: Leslie Willis/Livewire.

******

2. Name: Marco Blackheart.

Symbiote Alias: Bold.

Age: 17.

Gender: Male.

Personality: Brave, Smart, Short tempered sometimes, Rebellious, Caring, Kind, understanding, Vengeful, Strong.

Likes: Traveling, Sports, Camping, Wrestling, Barbeque, Blood, hanging out with friends and family, music, a great challenge, the beach, playing the guitar, taking out dangerous people, helping out the innocent, relaxing, working hard.

Dislikes: Bullies, people who are high, mighty and arrogant, those who badmouth his family or late father, getting tricked, his siblings hurt, being used, girls who don't see him for him, villains, being ridiculed, being annoyed, garlic, heroes who care only about fame & fortune (seeing them as false heroes).

Powers: Vampire attributes and capabilities, Symbiote capabilities, super strength, speed, agility and durability, heightened senses, armor forming, height and size alteration, dark energy attacks and defense.

Bio: Marco is tied with his brother Aaron on being the second oldest in the family. He was born a day walker vampire with an evolved symbiote like his siblings from his mother, Lucille Sr. After the death of his father, Marco and her older sister Lucille Jr. promised to be strong for their mother and look out for the family. He's quite the active person and enjoys the great outdoors, especially on travel while also using his symbiote to take out dangerous people preying on the weak. Marco can be quite a nice guy but piss him off in any way and it's game over.

Love Interest: Kara Danvers/Supergirl.

******

3. Name: Lucille Blackheart Jr.