Bold & Super/A Violet Passion

2 days have passed since the Downfall of Gerald Jadestrong who was sentenced to life in an asylum and now Harleen has allied herself with the Superhero girls, Batgirl especially as her partner, the Blackheart family & the Haunting Corps while gaining a new Symbiotic Werebeast friend/partner in the form of Havoc. And while they are one, Harleen still has a lot to learn to master her symbiote's abilities, luckily, the Blackhearts, Web Wolf and Rep-terror are teaching her, to hone her new skills.

******

Meanwhile, at the Blackheart mansion...

Casey Krinsky was in the kitchen, cooking up some lunch for herself, a sigh escaped her lips with a calm frown but her eyes spelled doubt & depression. She looked at the bandages wrapped around her left arm, felt the ones around her waist & her forehead from the fight she had with the undead and later Gerald Jadestrong. It hurts. It really hurts. Not as physically as much but emotionally, Casey felt like she failed in trying to save Ember and fighting against an opponent very skilled no matter how deranged Gerald was.

Casey: Just another day for me...

???: Casey? You didn't head to school?

Casey turns around to see Lucille Sr entering the kitchen.

Casey: O-Oh hello there, Ms. Blackheart. I just wasn't f-feeling it so I needed to take a day off.

Casey went back to cooking her lunch. Lucille Sr then approached the girl, looking at her handiwork.

Lucille Sr: Oh. Well I was hoping we could talk.

Casey: About what, Ms. Blackheart?

Lucille Sr: I noticed that there was a... change in your demeanor and aura. Like you're in a bad place?

Casey: (tried to reassure) N-No, it's nothing bad, really!

Lucille Sr: It's not good to keep such things in or it'll cloud your judgement. What's the matter? I don't wish to have bad blood between us.

Casey sighs.

Casey: I just... I feel so useless!

Lucille Sr: Hmm?

Casey: I'm grateful to you for welcoming me into your home after my parents basically abandoned me, I'm trying to turn my life around and do good while receiving some teachings from you but despite all that... I was easily overpowered by someone more stronger and with more experience than me and he was insane! My power is basically absorption to take others abilities & likeness, and that didn't work out, I just.. Ugh!

Casey slammed her hands on the table while breathing in frustration. Lucille Sr places a hand on her shoulder.

Lucille Sr: Casey... Don't think so badly about yourself. You're not useless like that, yes, you lost but not every battle is going to be a winner. There will be challenges ahead with opponents who are stronger, more experienced in fighting and possesses powers in surprising fashion of sorts but it's okay... Failure can be an ultimate teacher, with loses comes mistakes, which you must learn from in order to improve, adapt and grow stronger in body & mind.

Casey: Ok...

Lucille Sr: Trust in me, I learned from my mistakes and loses in battle at a young age, as do my children. And each lesson we learned, we further forge and improve on our abilities for the tasks and roads ahead of us. I do not blame you for what happened with Ember and the monster hunter, you have so much potential Casey Krinsky, so much still dormant that will rise.

She smiles at Casey.

Lucille Sr: I have most faith and confidence in you, Casey.

Casey couldn't help but smile, trying to hold back the tears.