The Girls found out; A hunter in the midst

In an unknown location...

We see the cold blue eyed figure sitting on his throne. Piper was standing by his side on the right while the two male & female unknown vampires were standing by his left side, all gazing at the undead elite soldier kneeling nervously.

???: (cold tone) So you failed to retrieve the gems needed for the next phase? I'd love to hear your explanation.

Undead Elite Soldier: I-It wasn't my fault, if it weren't for those blasted Daywalkers and those Superhero brats, the job would've end in my favor.

???: All I hear is excuses after excuses... You had one single job & you failed. You had the numbers, the training, the attributes, the strategy and the gift I bestowed upon you... yet you failed to remove a couple of pesky thorns from your side...?

Undead Elite Soldier: I'm sorry master, I-I won't fail you again!

???: You're right... You won't be fail me again, because you'll no longer be needed... ever.

The Undead Elite Soldier was horrified with a cold sweat rolling down his head, he tries to turn & run only to find Piper in front of him.

Piper: Orders are orders, sorry not sorry.

She drives her blade through his heart, the soldier screamed and was engulfed in fire, his body reduced to a skeleton and finally ashes.

???: (to the two on his left) You two.

??? (Male): Yes master?

??? (Female): What is it you need?

???: Round up the blood assassin corps, you two are in charge of retrieving the rare blood crimson gem at the lexplorium... Anyone, Daywalker or not, get in your way... show no mercy.

??? & ???: As you command, master.

******

At Metropolis High School...

It was lunch hour as the Blackhearts (minus Aaron) and Casey Krinsky were seen walking to their table with their lunches.

Lucille Jr: Another stormy day.... I like it.

The thunder rumbled immensely outside followed by a loud boom.

Casey: The weather must be reaching near critical at this point.

Lucille Jr: Either that or Shadow Thundress is battling demonic warriors that escaped the underworld.

Marco: Ah, blood steak sandwiches, with potato salad and mother's famous s'mores style cookies.

Casey: Indeed. And Freshly made tater tots for everyone.

Marco: (smiles) Ah, now we're talking!

They begin to eat as Diana and her friends enter the cafeteria with their lunches. Following behind, Kara had an upset look on her face. Why? Once again, The Daywalkers and Haunting Corps made the cover of the news & the daily planetoid newspaper posted by Lois Lane.

Kara: (grumbles) Again, these oh so "Dark Heroes" strike again. Trying to be all mysterious and brooding to act like big shots... I already have that problem with Clark showing off...

At a nearby table of jocks, who were chatting amongst themselves, one of them accidentally knocked over their drink which splashed to the floor and Kara, who wasn't looking at where she was going with her attention was on the daily planetoid newspaper with disdain, crumbled it & throws it across the cafeteria and into the trashcan. But unfortunately, Kara lost her balance over the spilled drink.