Meeting the Bad Girls

The storm was still continuing by the next day as we see Lucille Jr, Aaron, Marco and Nick taking a walk through the rain with umbrellas in hand. Each of them got a notification from Babs in bunch of emoji forms but they understood them, telling the siblings to meet the girls at a place called Sweet Justice.

They got a text from Zee with a picture of what Sweet Justice looks like along with directions to get there. After moments of walking around, the Blackheart siblings made it to the dessert establishment.

Lucille Jr: This is Sweet Justice, hmm? Too colorful.

Marco: Eh, it's not so bad.

Aaron: Let's just go in.

The Blackheart siblings head inside while closing their umbrellas, looking around the inside of Sweet Justice. The place doesn't look too bad, there were customers receiving their orders of dessert from a tall, slightly athletic teenage boy with spikey blonde hair, blue eyes and was wearing a Sweet Justice employee uniform.

This was Barry Allen aka the Flash, member of the Invinci-bros. He was currently delivering desserts in a blur of speed in seconds.

Nick: (in his mind) A being of super speed, not the first time we've seen one of those.

Babs' voice: Hey guys! Over here!

The Blackheart siblings turn to see Babs, Kara, Karen, Jessica, Zee and Diana sitting at a nearby table with desserts.

Marco: Hey girls, we made it just as you instructed.

Babs: Great! Sit, sit, sit. You're gonna love what Sweet Justice has to offer!

The four siblings sat down at a table near the girls. They look at the menu and display of the desserts, especially the death by chocolate special which definitely got the symbiote's attention.

Omen/Eerie/Bold/Architect: Death by Chocolate, eh?/We've had something similar to that but this death by chocolate special is quite different from the others.../Same or Different, it's an exquisite delicacy! Let's get that!/Indeed, I too would partake of the death by chocolate special.

Barry: (smiles) Welcome to Sweet Justice, what can I get for you four?

Hearing the symbiotes agreement, the Blackheart siblings decided to get the death by chocolate special as Barry would leave only to come back with four bowls of the dessert they ordered in seconds before leaving to fill more orders.

Zee: Death by Chocolate, hmm? Good choice darlings.

Kara: I wonder how they'll react to the flavor, we got an eye of Diana's reaction when she first tried the dessert.

Diana: Nonsense, I'm in total control of my appetite and manners.

Kara: You ate all our desserts and the look in your eyes say you're thinking of doing it again!

Diana: .... I may or may not be thinking of it.

Babs: (to the Blackheart siblings) Well go on, try the dessert!

Lucille Jr, Aaron, Marco and Nick takes their spoons and dig in their death by chocolate special. They were soon in awe along with the four symbiotes saying "Paradise" in unison as the four siblings started enjoying the dessert.

Babs: Ahahaha! I'd knew you four would like that! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! Another win for Sweet Justice!

Marco: I give it five stars.

Bold: Ten for me!

Aaron and Nick give a thumbs up.

Omen & Architect: The prophecy is true...