Bump in the Night: Reunion

Doris in her Giganta form was seen lying on her back when she slowly awakes with a groan.

Giganta: Ugh, my head. Huh?

She looks around and finds herself in a dark place surrounded by fog, the giantess gets to her feet only to be yanked back down.

Giganta: Agh! Hey!

Giganta finds herself chained by her neck, arms and legs in shackles. She tries to break out of them only to no avail.

Giganta: Grrr! Raaaaaaggh!! Let me out of here! Let me out-huh?

Giganta noticed something lying in the slight fog ground, she narrowed her eyes to get a closer look only for her eyes to widen in fear and shock.

Giganta: No... no... no...!

Lying on the ground was friends Leslie, Selina, Pam, Carol and Harleen as well as her parents Francis and Beatrice Zuel, all motionless with the same frozen, horrified looks on their faces with large bite marks on their necks with blood flowing.

Giganta: No! This can't be happening! Leslie! Selina! Mom! Dad! Everyone! They're... who or what caused this?!

???: Why you did.

Giganta looks around to see where the voice was but found nothing.

Giganta: Where are you?!

???: I'm everywhere and everything you are... a monster. Now that you've been given the gift, You've relished in it, devouring the blood of your loved ones.

Giganta: No, I wouldn't do this to them!

???: Why care now? You're a monster, right? You care about destruction and everyone fears you, you have no need for petty attachments of your friends & family. All you need is to hunt & feed...

Giganta felt a strange yet pained sensation within herself, she struggled in chains and yelled out in pain, her body growing more muscular than ever, her skin getting paler, her eyes widened while they turned black with violet blue pupils her fingers growing slight sharp nails with her gritted teeth growing fangs.

Giganta: Aghh... aauuuhhh... (Roars loudly) RAAAAAAAAAAGGH!!!!!!

She was now an undead vampiric beast.

???: You were a monster before and you've become even more of the very thing you wanted to be, accept it!

Giganta looks around angrily and crazily, looking around for the mysterious voice to crush them, to smash them, to drink their blood-where did that come from?! She thought.

Giganta: Rrrrgghh! This is not what I want?! Not my friends and family dead! I didn't want this!

???: What a shame... I guess whether you're a monster or not... you're still weak.

Then something opened above Giganta, a giant lid that started to show sheds of light as the giant villainess looked up upon seeing the lid completely open, revealing the light of sun. Giganta felt the rays hit her as she screams in agony, her body emitting smoke and her skin slowly cracking down.

Giganta: AAAAAAGGGGHHH!!! IT HURTS! IT REALLY HURTS! MAKE IT STOP!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

The figure appears before Giganta who was slowly breaking down, it was a shadow vampiric version of herself with red eyes as she grins evilly at the burning form of Giganta.

Nightmare Giganta: Heh. Guess you're not fit to be a monster you claim yourself to be. (Readies her fist) Say goodbye weakling.

Giganta: NO! NOOOOOOOO!!! AAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!