A Clown's Parasite Pt 2: Unbreakable Bond

It was a long night, After the monster hunter Gerald Jadestrong vanished, ignoring Fright's warning & swearing vengeance to have his blade meet her heart, she along with Giganta, who was holding an unconscious Poison Ivy, and Batgirl were approached by Supergirl, who unfortunately had bad news of The Symbiotic Werehyena formerly known as Harley Quinn had somehow managed to escape the kryptonian. After taking Ivy home, the four searched for the Symbiote Werebeast that taken hold of Harley but found nothing so far, must have went into a deeper and more secluded area to hide. They'll begin their next search in the morning. However, the one with all this on their minds was Batgirl, who found a shocking discovery... After seeing footage of the Werebeast Symbiote entering Harleen's body and later, seeing Harley Quinn now a Symbiotic Werehyena, her mind couldn't comprehend what information which was processed... That Harleen Quinzel is Harley Quinn, that her best friend and arch enemy are one in the same. And all this time, Babs was fighting her best friend in a never ending hero vs villain bout without knowing who's behind the mask until tonight.

How it shook Babs to the core, but it didn't matter now. It didn't matter to her that Harleen was Harley Quinn, she was still her Gotham Best Friend Forever, and right now, her friend is in trouble with a monster inside of her body, possibly changing Harleen into someone she won't recognize each second. Babs needs to find Harleen and convince her to get her help to remove the Werebeast Symbiote even if she has to reveal her own secret too.

And hopefully, Gerald Jadestrong doesn't find Harleen again.

******

It was a slight, cloudy morning. A loud yawn was heard as Harleen sat up with a tired expression.

Harleen: Oh maaaaan... What'd I do last night...? I felt like I got hit by a bus...

Harleen stood up, her vision clearing up to see that she was in the woods. She also noticed that her Harley Quinn attire was tattered and ripped with her jester hat missing.

Harleen: Huh?! How'd I get way out here?! And what happened to my suit?!

Harleen's stomach started grumbling loud.

Harleen: Ugh, and why does I feel like I ate 4 bulls?

She took a walk through the woods, unknowingly passing 4 large corpses only of bones resembling bulls, going to a nearby crystal clear lake. Her mouth was dry and parched with a bloody aftertaste, Harleen plunges her head into the water, having a drink of it & not caring of getting her hair wet. Soon after a quick drink, Harleen reemerges from the water, catching her breath and shakes her wet hair until it was dry and wild. Harleen then noticed something, her reflection in the lake, it looked like a monstrous version of herself not like that fancy mirror but humanoid & hyena like with pure menacing white & red eyes, making Harleen feel uneasy.

Harleen: That's weird, I must be havin' an off day. I remember being with Red robbin' the bank until a bearded Whack-O with a monster hunter complex shows up, attacks us and... everythin' is a blur. Now I'm seein' bizarre things, I need to get home.

A hour walk later, Harleen managed to find her way back to the city, secretly avoiding any civilians due to her tattered Harley Quinn suit. She finally made it home, threw her torn jester suit in the trash as she got spares, went to the bathroom to freshen up for a few minutes before finishing, drying off and getting dressed in her normal attire, leaving the bathroom.

She spot Lucy & Ethel fighting over a juicy bone with bits of meats on it, both in a laughing/growling fit.

Harleen: Hello poochies!

The two hyenas turn to Harleen, their fur standing up & eyes laced with fright, backing away in a corner, whimpering. Harleen had a sad frown, her pets still afraid of her for some reason. She really doesn't like it when her babies are upset, sad or scared. In the hyenas' eyes, they saw the creature in place of Harleen now, looming over them like it was gonna devour the two in great mauling fashion. Harleen moved closer to the two, arms spreads in a comforting means to get close to them but to the hyenas... The beast was closing in on them, frightening them even more.