Bats & Bees of Pure Iron

In the forest, Jessica was volunteering for a protest to keep another rare exotic tree from being torn down for a parking lot, even chaining herself to the tree like how she did once with Pam in hopes to stop them but the one in charge of the workers didn't have an ounce of care or compassion and was more than happy to run through Jessica to cut the tree down but before he could, Lucille Jr blocked his path, bringing forth a contract that her mother bought this part of the land, meaning that they can't cut the tree down and even threatening the deranged worker to have him arrested for attempted murder to vandalize the property.

That and the glare from Lucille Jr alone got the deranged worker and his crew to back off and leave.

Jessica: Oh thank you so much, Lucille.

Lucille Jr: It was nothing, really? We blackhearts respect nature as well. You looked ready to guard this rare exotic tree with your life.

Jessica: We already enough parking lots, malls, various companies as it is. Means of environmental resources and nature must be cherished, not repeatedly torn down.

Lucille Jr smiles a little at Jessica's go green attitude. She places a gadget like piece from her Symbiote in the area to guard it along with the rare exotic tree in case those workers come back. While the two left, they didn't know Pam saw the whole thing.

******

Goblin Dark, Grave Claw, Giganta and Architect were seen downtown Metropolis, taking on undead members of the eternal blood foundation. Only this time, they've come in own variations of Iron man's armor suits, from the stealth suit to the war machine suit to hulkbusters, etc. All the armor's color scheme was black, silver and blood red with glowing scarlet red arc reactors on the chests.

The undead soldiers were using replicated iron man armor to shield themselves from the sun while they were breaking in & stealing rare items from the lexplorium, they almost got away but the group intervene.

Architect: (blocking repulsar blasts with his plasma barrier) These kinds of individuals need to stop ripping off Stark's tech.

He expanded the barrier to send seven undead iron men & women soldiers back crashing into various vehicles. Dark Goblin was flying around as three undead in war machine like armor were giving chase, firing repulsars and missiles.

Goblin Dark: You undead are a persistent lot, I'll give you that. You may have the power but even you lack the sheer capabilities to use it's full components!

Pulling out strange black & purple disks, Goblin Dark laughs & throws them at the three undead war machines, the disks connecting with them as a purple shock engulfed them as the three armors short circuits & fall to the roads, opening up as the exposed undead were reduced to ashes by the sun. 

Grave Claw was battling six undead iron women in stealth armor, catching her off guard with attacks unseen as she tries to strike them only to get blindsided.

Grave Claw: Ngh. Using art of surprise hmm? I guess sight isn't going to win me this fight.

Grave Claw then closed her eyes, readying her claws to rely on her other senses. Everything was deep in silence until she heard footsteps coming from all sides.

Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash!

Grave Claw spun around with claws stretched out like a razor sharp tornado as her strikes hit the undead female soldiers surrounding her, their stealth armor short circuiting with damage from her claws.

Grave Claw: Now we're in business.

She attacked them with swift martial arts strikes and claw slashes to shred the armor deep, exposing themselves to the sun, turning to ashes as pieces of the stealth suits fell like dominos. Giganta was fighting an undead soldier in a replica of the hulk buster armor, both giants were engaging in a massive collision, trading fierce and huge blows to each other before Giganta was sent back by a unibeam, hitting a truck. Giganta slowly recovers and glared angrily at the undead soldier stomping towards her.