A new life in Metropolis

It was a dark and stormy morning in Metropolis, we cut to a black limo driving through the watery streets of the city following behind it was a very large, moving U-Haul truck. Soon, the two vehicles made it to it's destination; within the neighborhood was a huge mansion that looked haunted, the front and backyard was very wide with space & surrounded by a black steel spiked fence with a gate.

Out of the limo appeared 5 figures, their appearance hidden under black or dark gray raincoats. The driver in the U-Haul truck got out of the truck and looked at the mansion.

Driver: Yeesh. Talk about a creep fest. (to the tallest figure in the black raincoat.) Need help with unpacking yer stuff here?

???: (Dark and alluring female voice) Why yes, of course. Let us get started right away, my children have start at their new school soon...

******

Narrator: A few hours later...

******

At Metropolis High school....

The storm was drizzling harder outside where we see six familiar girls sitting in history class along with the other students with some paying attention to the lesson, some secretly on their phones or causing mischief or some falling asleep through boredom.

The first of the group of six was a very tall (being the tallest by 6 ft 4) teenage girl with long dark blue hair in a ponytail with a golden headband, a strong & curvaceous figure, blue eyes & slight tan skin. She was wearing a reddish sleeved shirt with a white undershirt, blue skirt, long white socks and red shoes.

This was Diana Prince Aka Amazon princess of Themyscira & brave warrior of Metropolis, Wonder Woman.

The second was slightly short teenage girl with long red/orange hair, pale white skin, a slim yet graceful figure & green eyes. She was wearing a purple hoodie with bat ears & double yellow stripes on the sleeves, a yellow shirt underneath, dark purple shorts, long socks with white, purple and yellow stripes with yellow & white shoes.

This was Barbara 'Babs' Gordon Aka hero of the night, Batgirl.

The third was a slightly tall teenage girl with a curvaceous figure, long & sparkly purple/blue hair, light magenta eyes, light pale skin & wears dark red lipstick. She was wearing a white long sleeve blouse shirt with a black vest, a small magenta short skirt & black high heel boots.

This was Zee Zatara Aka the awe inspiring magician Zatanna.

The fourth was a very short teenage girl with a petite graceful figure, medium length lightish brown hair with a yellow highlight streak in upward pigtails, light brown skin and green eyes. She was wearing a long sleeved bee-like yellow/brown striped sweater, a yellow short skirt, dark brown leggings & light brown boots.

This was Karen Beecher Aka the micro sized and intelligent winged hero known as Bumblebee.

The fifth was a slightly tall teenage girl with a curvaceous figure, long dark brown hair, green eyes and light brown skin. She was wearing a long sleeve green crop top with a long green dress with sleeves straps on shoulders underneath & dark green flats along with light green hoop earrings, a green bonnet and a long green skirt with green ballet shoes.

This was Jessica Cruz Aka one of the bearers of the ring of willpower, Green Lantern.

And the sixth was a tall teenage girl with a curvaceous & muscular figure, short blonde hair in a choppy bob, cerulean blue eyes and pale light skin. She was wearing a blue leather jacket, a light blue shirt, a golden yellow belt, light red ripped jeans and dark red boots.