A New Face

As you know Min Yuna aged 19 is a cold and badass girl and her family consists of her mom,dad and brother, Min Suho who also lives in NYC, a cool guy with tons of fangirls,he is also good at sports and loves his sister to bits..He might even give her his kidney if needed, but doesn't share a packet of chips he can do anything for her, to make her smile..The bond between the both is surely unbreakable and beautiful...Yuna moved to New York and stays at her brothers place from Seoul in search of more learning experiences and another reason which you'll figure out later in the story ahead.She also has a bestfriend whom she trusts a lot,Ryujin.

As usual I walked into another monotonous day of university and my eyes wandered around in search of my bestie, Ryu. Suddenly my eyes landed on a group of students including Ryu, gathered in front of the stairs, as I go up to them the crowd makes way for me and I see Liam, the bully ragging a..not so familiar face, looks like a transfer student I tie my hair up and walk into the circle and kick liam in the you know what, I watch him crouching in agonizing pain while I smirk and help up the guy,he introduced himself as Kim Seojun and just as we were leaving the crowd,Liam pulled me by my hair and pushed me to the ground, I got up and punched him in the face as he started to bleed, we soon broke into a fierce fight as everyone pulled out their phones and started recording, I pulled him by his collar, pushed him to the ground and kicked him a few times as he groaned in pain..
"don't you dare mess with me again." I said and walked away as Ryu and Seojun followed...
Next chapter coming soon