Goodbye?

Suho: Yuna,are you sure?Please rethink your choice..
Yuna: Yes! I've thought about it for a good long while..
I've planned to do what my heart says..
Suho: Well then..I know how stubborn you are and I shall not stay against your will especially if mom and dad are okay with it..
Go Yuna! Live your life!
Yuna: Yes I will!
Suho: Did you tell the others about this?
Yuna: No...
Suho: When are you going to tell them?
Yuna: Not until I leave..
Suho: What?
Yuna: I'm planning to write them letters..if I tell them, I won't be able to leave..it's my dream but Seojun...
*tears up*
I'll miss him deeply oppa, I've only loved Jeong-ho and you as much as I love him, and that will stop me from leaving,his tears will hold me back..I want you to give them the letters on my behalf
Suho: I understand but-
Yuna: No buts, I'll go start writing them immediately!
Suho: When are you leaving?
Yuna: Unfortunately, I only got one flight,it's on 7th January..
Suho: On your birthday?!
Yuna: Hmm yea..
Suho: At?!
Yuna: 4 in the morning..
Suho: Well thats a bummer..it's fine we'll celebrate your birthday before that...we'll celebrate it on 6th! Which is tomorrow!
Yuna: Sureee...tell everyone about it! I'll start writing! Oh and I also have gifts for them!
Suho: Do you have one for me?
Yuna: No way!
Suho: that's fine
Yuna: No way I'd forget one for you!!
Suho: Thanks nana!
Yuna: Argh I hate that name!
Suho: I know hahaha...
*it had been 3 weeks since that incident, after that everything was going on smoothly and the bond between Seojun and Yuna increased every hour...
One day, Yuna got a scholarship offer she had applied for earlier, unfortunately, she had to move to Germany for that,leaving everyone behind, yet she chose to go since it had always been her dream.
Yuna: Finally done writing the letters!
On 6th
Everyone: ~ Happy Birthday dear Yuna, happy birthday to youuuu ~
Yuna: Thanks you guyss! Lets play something!
Jungwoo: Lets play truth or dare!
Ryujin: suree!
*the night passes by with them having fun*
At 1:00 am
*Seojun and Yuna sit on a bench in the balcony*
Seojun: It was one of the best days I've ever had in my entire life..
Yuna: Same...
Seojun: I love you Yuna..
Yuna: Oh wow! Just like that?
Seojun: Just like that.
Yuna: Please, don't leave me like everyone.. My brother, Jeong ho, my grandma, grandpa, almost everyone I ever loved...
Seojun: Of course not..I'll always be here...
Yuna:I wish my brother talked to us about his problems, but he just went away, leaving behind a letter...
*puts her head on his shoulder*
Seojun: It's your birthday! Enjoy! Don't cry..hmm?
Yuna: Hmm...well,let's go sleep!
Seojun: Okay! Goodnight jagiya
Yuna: Goodnight...yeoboo!
Seojun: hahaha...by the way, when are you properly going to say,I love you...
Yuna: Soon!
*In the morning*
Suho: Guys wake up!
Seojun: It's only 9!
Bae hyuk: Exactlyy!
Suho: I have something to tell you guys, it's about Yuna..
Seojun:What happened to her!?!
*everyone gets up*
Suho: Come to the living room...
*Everyone rushes over to see 8 letters and gifts kept on the table*
Taejin: What are these??
Ryujin: Open them guys..it has our names on it...
Suho: Lets do it one by one..
Ryujin: I'll go first!....YUNA HAS MOVED TO GERMANY!?!!?
Everyone except Suho:WHAT!?!WHEN?!
Namjoo: Why aren't you shocked Suho???
Suho: I already knew, she told me..
Seojun: YOU KNEW?!? Why didn't you tell us?!
Suho: She told me not to..
Seojun: WHY?!
Suho: Read the letter! Jun ah, go inside the room and read yours,Yuna told me to tell you..
*goes inside the room and opens his letter*

Jun - ah
Mianhae...
I know, you're mad and upset since I didn't tell you I was leaving, but I have to achieve my dreams,I'll call or text you every single day if I can...
I wasn't able to tell you,because youre tears won't let me leave..
Every moment I spent with you is unforgettable,I'll keep thinking about you every day and night..
We were always meant to be, we kept meeting, I'm glad I was able to save your life..
I know you're crying, I am too..
It's hard to leave you behind, I promise I'll come visit you every year atleast twice.
Take care of yourself,don't eat too many chocolates! I know you love them, but not more than me of course ;)
Jagiya! Yeobo! Honey! Darling!
I'll miss you and...
I love you Seojun- ah
Saranghaeee!!!!
Now wipe your tears and open the gift I gave you!
So I'll probably reach my room at 1or 2pm and I'll call you then! Have some patience and wait for me!
By the way, don't you dare date anyone else! You know me! I'll kill both you and her!
Take care yeobo!
- Yunaaa <33"

*opens the gift*
"Its a box filled with our memories, we can keep filling them till we can and open them together. PS. We'll only open it together* control yourself, if one of us is not there then never open it...

Seojun: This isn't fair Yuna! *cries*
After 20 minutes
*calms down and goes outside to see everyone cry*
Seojun: Okay cheer up guys, she'll be back soon and we can call her everyday right? No big deal..
Guys? Guysss?! What's wrong?!
Sehun: S-Seojun ah-
Seojun: Why are you speaking in that tone...
WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING IN THAT TONE!?!?!
Bae hyuk: Jun-ah, t-the plane w-which y-yuna was- *cries*
Seojun: WHAT HAPPENED!?!
Jungwoo: I-It c-crashed,t-the p-plane hasn't been retrieved y-yet...
Suho: S-she left us a last message...h-here listen
Seojun: *cries hard*
*listens*

"G-guys, we're experiencing terrible turbulence, I'm trying not to freak out right now, but I guess we have about 5 minutes so I'll try to tell everything I can...
I love you all, and I'm sure all of you will miss me too...maybe one day we can meet in another life? I guess there's no difference between me and So Yoon ( their brother) we both left a letter before dying..I always hated him for that but,look at me haha..
Eomma,I'll miss your kimchi.. appa, I'll miss your lame jokes, I loved them though, Suho ah, I'll miss...you and I'll fucking cuss, don't tell me to mind my language cause this is my last day on earth! So fuck yall petty ass bitches who tried to bully me! That felt good lol...Jangwoo,your dirty mind never fails to amuse me, Ryu ah, take care of yourself,  hyuka delete my search history hehe...Last but not least, my yeoboo, Jun- ah..Saranghaee! I'll miss you a lot boo...I just realized, the memory box has been completed,sad right, but it's okay you can open it! I'll be right beside you...
I guess we were never really meant to be..but it's fine..atleast on the bright side, I can see everyone who left me behind right? Hahaha..
Every moment I spent with everyone one of you, made me realize how lucky I was because me saying goodbye is so hard...
I came into the world crying, making others smile and now I'm going from this world smiling and leaving others crying...
I just have one last thing to say,
Promise me, none of yall will cry for me,instead look at memories and laugh together, I'll look down, or up (lol) at yall and feel good, please..
Thank you for being there for me all these years guys, I'll say hello to the stars for you guys!
Byeeee love yaaa!"
Now let me go revist all our memories as I die...
Also please divide my stuff equally amongst yourselves.."
*beep*
Seojun: Ahh yuna why did you leave us and go!!??! * sobs hard*

*Days passed yet her body wasn't discovered yet*
*Ding dong*
Suho: Hi man, how you doin..?
Seojun: Not the best..what about you?
Suho: Same...
Seojun: I came here to give you her ring I had,she left it in my coat..
Suho: Have it..
Seojun: Really? Thanks man..
Suho: Want some tea?
Seojun: I'll make it..