What's wrong?

Yuna's POV
I woke up with the sun rays hitting my face,and a really sore neck..I looked up to see Seojun,the things that happened yesterday flashed through my mind as I felt embarrassed yet comfortable..
I was touched by the way Seojun made me feel better last night, I looked at him for a while as I admired his sharp jawline and killer eyes,I wanted to stroke his dark hair that shined brown in the sun soo bad,yet I resisted myself,I tried atleast but I took my hand and stroked his hair gently and smiled as he slowly opened his deep blue eyes and looked back at me smiling, with concern..I was frozen..
Seojun's POV
I woke up by the feeling of someone touching my hair..and also a really sore shoulder..I looked next to me and saw Yuna stroking my hair and was SMILING!!OMG...I smiled back at her and noticed my hand around her waist...I blushed and looked back at her to see her blush too..
Damn she really changed suddenly...
Seojun: Yuna, if you don't mind me asking,why were you crying?
Yuna: I wouldn't have told you but since you saw me cry and even comforted me, I'll tell you..
Yuna tells Seojun the whole story and Seojun hugs her,it's okay I understand...
We realized we had Uni and it was already 7:38 am
Seojun rushed out,before leaving he said
Seojun: Yuna,I know it's hard,but if you love someone tell them,before it's too late! Byee cya!
Saying this he leaves and I get ready asap and leaves too!
Later at Uni...