Life goes on...

Seojun: It's been 5 years since Yuna's passing, there's not one day when we haven't thought about her, I've moved back to Seoul along with Suho, his parents moved to Singapore, and settled there to start a small restaurant while Suho took over their company...
Ryu married Hyuka,haha yea
Jungwoo got a girlfriend too
Suho has 2 kids! A girl named Yuna,and a boy named Soo Yoon,
Taejin got engaged recently
I got a job in college as a professor...single..
I still hope her body wasn't found because she escaped and is still alive somewhere, I'll keep waiting for her to comeback..
I do miss her..very much...
I have one message for her though..
"You told me I was the sun and you were the moon, but the solar eclipse ended and now I have to wait for a long time until I can see you again."
Everyone's life's kept going, even though tragic events happened, we had to keep moving..
Life is like a race with hurdles to pass through, you might fall but you need to get back up and finish the race to see what prize awaits us..
I'm glad I atleast got to spend some time with my love...
One thing I learnt is
Life goes on...

---
(Somewhere)

Person: How dare you bully him, get the heck out before I kick your as-, butt outta this university!
Bully: You'll pay for this bitch
Person: Language!

Thank you for those of you who read my story..
Tysm hope you like it :)

This is the last part