1 ∆ Irwin's Bar

"He's over there" Irwin spoke in a low tone, his index finger following the checkered shirt wearing, collage undergraduate.

Luke nodded, placing his glass down on the table of the private lounge and started to walk towards the staircase. Irwin always preferred to be seated above the rest of the club as it had a better vantage point.

Before Luke could take a step down the stairs, Irwin grabbed onto his bicep and roughly pulled him back towards him, "do your job and keep it clean Hemmo" his brow raised and Luke knew his eyes were stone cold even with black lensed glasses.

"I'll try my best" Luke straightened out the sleeve of his black shirt, readjusted the unbuttoned opening whilst his tongue flicked his lip ring.

Swiftly, moving across the club, he was behind the guy in no time. Tapping the younger man on the shoulder, he spun around.

"Come with me" Luke shouted into his ear and signaled the fire exit. The young man nodded and followed suit.

Once in the breeze of the short, moonlit alleyway, Luke stopped dead in his tracks. The other man was wildly unaware of the events that were about to take place. He mumbled, scrambling in his pockets to reveal a whole host of drugs- powders and pills of different colors and types.

Bingo. Luke smirked.

"William of Ohio, you're a long way from home" Luke chuckled, flicking the ID card in his ring coated fingers.

The man gasped, immediately patting down his pockets despite seeing the ID clearly in the stranger's hand.

"What the fuck man?" The young, foolish man was angered. He launched forward and when Luke refused and dodged his advances that only made him more flustered.

"Chill, you get it once I get what I'm after" Luke explained, laughing at the other man's expense.

William clenched his jaw, pissed off with the blonde in front of him.

"Now here's what's going to happen..." Luke began, closing the gap between them.

"You're going to give me everything on you and walk away like nothing happened, got it?"

William exaggerated a laugh at the ludicrous idea.

"Not a chance in Hell mate" the college student laughed, not recognizing the true danger he was in. Luke reached behind to the back of his jeans.

"You sure about that?" Luke spoke in a low growl as he pressed the cold rim of his gun to the temple of the now ghostly white man. The man tried to escape Luke's presence, but his hand was quick to secure him against the wall.

The man stuttered, his eyes darting around Luke's face.

"But...but if I do that they'll kill me...no no I can't do that".

The sound of Luke's gun being prepared for a shot was enough for the man to drop the contents of his pockets.

Flinging the ID onto the floor, Luke pointed down the alleyway, "you've got 10 seconds to disappear, if you turn up here again, I'll kill you, understood?"

The man stood wide eyed blinking rapidly at the much taller man.

"Yes Sir" he spluttered, running and tripping over his shoes as he disappeared into the night, Luke sniggering at the use of the salutation.

Reaching to the ground, Luke shoved the paraphernalia into his jean pockets.

Wedging a cigarette between his teeth, he lit the end and took a deep inhale. Leaning against the wall, he disassociated from the world around him.