22.5 ∆ Guilt 🔥

Demi awoke to Calum's lips pressed against her cheek. His warmth radiating around her. His attention moved to her neck, his tongue ghosted over every inch of her, exploring her sweet spots. An involuntary moan left her as his teeth grazed over the part where her neck met her collar bone. The haze of early morning lingered as the adrenaline from last night still pumped in her veins. And was probably the reason her guard had slipped down.

She begged to feel him closer, heavier on her body, desperate for connection. Her hands glided over each contour of his ridiculously toned torso. Her fingertips drawing down the v of his abdomen. She drew her nails across the band of his underwear, his size suddenly becoming apparent. She hadn't expected anything less. His back tensed at the cruel sensation. Her eyes fluttered up and held his, lust filled and pleading. The warmth and strength of him filled her palm as she pressed against him and moved with rhythm.

His restrained groans rasped through her ear. Calum nuzzled his head against her neck as his body caved. The more she worked her hand, the closer he got. He tried to restrain as the embarrassment of finishing without even being naked had his cheeks turning pink. But her palm worked him like no one else ever had and as his toes curled, his chest bellowed and fingertips grasped, he came undone. He didn't care that others could probably hear.

Demi took the weight of him as he breathed through his high. Her fingers danced across his bare back, his nose still pressed into her neck. His arm remained draped across her, his fingers tracing down her side. They inched closer to her as he felt the silk material of her underwear. Her thighs squeezed together in an attempt to control the aching burn below.

Calum lifted slightly, his eyes studying her face. Her eyes were pressed shut as she bit down on her bottom lip. So goddamn beautiful.

As his lips reconnected to her neck, his words mumbled against her skin, “do you..” he faltered as he struggled to decide on how to phrase his question.

“Yes,” she gasped, her hips bucking involuntary against his hands. Ridding her body of the material, the true state of her feelings became apparent as his fingers effortlessly found her sensitivity.

“This all for me?” His brow raised as her soaked core sent his body into overdrive.

“Yes,”

She lied through her teeth.

The whole time Calum checked in, her happiness was his main and only priority. He was gentle and sweet as he brought her to her finish. She couldn't help but smile up at the man, the only man, who had ever shown her this much respect in the bedroom.

Yet guilt plagued her stomach.

He deserved more than a girl who had another man's face in her mind.

A small update 😏