21 ∆ Spilled Secrets

My trust issues come from being fucked over by someone I didn't expect it from.

⚠️ Check general warnings ⚠️🚨 Specific chapter warning - mentions of previous s*xual @ssault 🚨

🚨 Specific chapter warning - mentions of previous s*xual @ssault 🚨

What an odd turn of events, Demi opened her eyes having been awoken by Calum. His lips trailed down her neck as he nuzzled closer to her.

"Good morning Cal," she smiled as she rolled onto her back and wrapped her arms around him.

"Morning, I know this is so cheesy but I just have to say it…I'm so lucky that you're mine," he shook his head in disbelief at the beauty in his arms.

She never was one to really study in depth the details of a man, but she couldn't help feel the warmth of his brown eyes, the deepest mahogany ordinarily but honey-rich as the sun kissed them. It was simply impossible to not fall in love with them.

Demi kissed his cheek beside the small freckles that dotted his skin, "I've never classed myself as a lucky person, but I do believe the goodness you put out in the world comes back to you, you're the best reward I could have asked for." She smiled as she kissed him, her lips grazing his as the early morning haze still lingered round them.

Calum had never felt love like it. That fact alone terrified him with what could happen today. "Are you sure you're ready for today?"

"Absolutely," she backed herself 100%, it was the others she wasn't sure of. Calum smiled despite his reservations. To be truthful, he was worried sick that harm could come to her, because of him. He'd never forgive himself.

She quickly snapped him out of the dark tunnel, "Can I use the gym equipment in the garage?"

"Course, anything in this house is free for you to use, we only really have weights though," he explained.

She frowned momentarily before practicing deliberation and patience with her response. She cared about Calum and she didn't want to scare him off with her temper.

"They'll do," she jumped up and quickly changed into her gym gear, skin tight black long sleeve that sat around the highest parts of her torso, it was paired with her black shorts, white socks and worn out converse.

"Stop looking at me like that," she protested as Calum snaked his arms around her body anyway.

"I can't, I will continue to look at you and think you are the most beautiful person in existence," she blushed violently.

"I'm literally in gym gear," she shrugged off his comment.

"And even so you are beautiful Dems, you may have to give me a warning if you plan to wear anything else, I don't know if I'll survive," he chuckled as she molded into his arms.