20 ∆ Plan A

Ashton's Stupid Car Part One

The morning was already pretty much over and Demi had achieved absolutely nothing

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The morning was already pretty much over and Demi had achieved absolutely nothing. Her alarm hadn't gone off and she hadn't woken up either which was so unlike her. She was in disbelief that she had slept for almost ten hours. Her body felt energized and her mind crystal clear.

She didn't have many plans today. The only thing in her to-do list was to make a plan to get Ashton's stupid car back.

On first impressions he seemed like a smart, well put together man. Oh but how deceptive this was. He was frankly nothing more than a scam artist who got others to do his dirty work. He lacked a true backbone and Demi felt incredibly sad for him.

Despite Ashton being so insistent about her death a month ago, she had forgiven him as she knew by now they were nothing more than empty threats. It was like the saying, 'a dog's bark is worse than his bite', was written for him.

Pushing Ashton out of her mind, she resumed her stretch pose. She had opened her windows fully to help with her rejuvenation. She moved through her favorite yoga poses before finishing up with her plank exercises. It felt good to be able to do these without feeling like her ribs were going to crumble into the sea like wave-destroyed cliffs.

To finish, she stepped into the flow of cool water, rinsing her body with her favorite products. She braided her hair and tended to her skin with the basics, a bit of moisturizer and tint before swallowing her pills.

Rummaging through her drawers, she opted for her basic long sleeve black t-shirt that had writing pressed into the upper right section - it appealed to her sense of humor even if no one else seemed to understand it.

She paired it with a simple pair of leggings, long white sport socks, her converse which were clinging on by the finest of threads. And last of all her black baseball cap.

Demi chucked her bags, that were all packed for the next few nights with Calum, by the front door before heading to chat with Blake about her plans, this was her small attempt at making amends with him.

"Good morning Blake," she smiled, hugging him from behind as he made them both eggs on toast.

"Thought you were dead," he chuckled as he served her food.

"Surprise, I'm not," she grinned as she took a bite.

"I see you're off again," Blake pointed to the door with his fork. "What's your plans?"

"Yup, said I'd stay there a few nights." Blake nodded, he withheld his sarcastic point that she'd been there for weeks. Despite it being midday, it was way too early to get his head bitten off.

"Basically, Ash is stupid and landed in some hot water with a group of horrible, horrible people. They've taken his car and may damage his business if he doesn't pay up or provide what was agreed. So it's quite straightforward, get evidence, rat, get his car, done and dusted. They're a small unit I believe, 4 men tops so shouldn't be a hassle-"