12 ∆ Jealous or territorial

I shouldn't be jealous when you aren't even mine

⚠️ check warnings (specific mention of drinks being spiked in the chapter)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

⚠️ check warnings (specific mention of drinks being spiked in the chapter)

Calum awoke in the same spot as he laid in the night before. He was waiting for Demi to come back from the bathroom. Looking over to the other side of his bed, it wasn't creased, it was still perfectly flat.

Where the hell was she? Calum searched the whole place for her with no luck.

"Ash have you seen Demi? She didn't come back to my room last night" Calum asked with pace as he entered the kicthen. Ash was busy stuffing his face with cereal.

He simply pointed to the garden, "she was in Luke's bed" he said nonchalantly.

"Where is that shithead?" Calum seethed.

"What do you do with it now?" Luke asked, watching Demi download the footage from her clutch camera to the computer in the garage. He rested his arms on either side of the chair as he stood behind it. He felt very close to her, so close in fact she could feel the faint tickle of his breath on the back of her neck.

"There's an upload section on the local police depot website where you can upload anonymous tip offs, like a hotline. I just send it there and then I'm done" she smiled as she followed her own instructions.

Luke was reluctantly impressed. "You're quite the tech genius" he commented.

"While I'll appreciate the compliment, I bet they're rare from you, I'm literally just uploading a file" she giggled, absentmindedly twirling a stray piece of hair.

"Mhm, don't get used to it" he hadn't even realized what he had said was a compliment, his cheeks pinkened slightly and regrettably.

"How's your arm this morning?" He asked, inspecting his handy work.

"Eh, feels like a knife sliced it" she stated looking up at him with a slight smirk. She found herself funny.

He rolled his eyes, refusing to give any reaction to her dry sense of humor.

"Thanks for y'know" she referenced her almost severed body part.

"It was a one off, don't get used to it" Luke warned.

"Oh don't worry, I don't plan on getting knifed anytime soon" he gave in and chuckled at her response. It was impossible not to. He was positive only Demi could find light in a situation such as this.

"Still can't believe you sacrificed your own bed for me, I feel truly honored" she smirked, her gaze returning to the screen. He shook his head, unable to retaliate.

"Hemmings!" Luke heard his name being shouted across the garden. He left Demi to continue her task and went to see what was up.

"Good morning to you too Hood" Luke chuckled but that quickly disappeared as Calum shoved his shoulders causing him to crash down onto the floor. Demi heard the commotion and came to see what all the shouting was for.

Vigilante ∆ lrhजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें