22 ∆ Promise Me

It was the first time Demi had let anybody into her private basement, she didn't trust easily but these four Australian idiots had woven their way in

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was the first time Demi had let anybody into her private basement, she didn't trust easily but these four Australian idiots had woven their way in.

Entering the 12 digit code, the thick, sturdy door released and they descended down into her basement… actually weaponry would be a better term. The lights flickered on and blinded them with the sheer vast collection of guns Demi had in her possession. They ranged from more typical handguns and rifles to the military weaponry; semi-automatic sniper rifles.

Michael’s mind literally exploded into a thousand pieces, truly overwhelmed and sick to his stomach. Calum simply admired the callibra, class and condition of each piece in the room. He walked up and down the casings and studied each one at length all whilst making sure not to touch.

Ashton’s eyes darted around the destruction in the room and then to the five foot five girl next to him. His mouth dramatically fell open. He was about to make a stupid remark when Michael got in first.

“When you said you had guns, I wasn’t expecting this,” he gasped.

It earned a chuckle from Demi yet her eyes remained preoccupied by the blonde, who was yet to react. He stood by the doorway, face unreadable.

“Wait ‘til you see the knives, knives are kinda my thing,” she smirked as a devilish twinkle flashed in her irises. Luke's eyes widened at her insinuation before he twisted it into his trademark smirk. He dared to retaliate, test the waters of what was possible. Unlike the rest, his eyes weren't on the guns, they didn't fascinate him, they weren't on the fifty knives she had on display, they did fascinate him however nowhere near as much as she fascinated him. His eyes were on her, the most fascinating thing he had ever come across.

There was a spark in her eyes as she gave them a tour of her prized possessions, indulging in the fine details of each model and their specification. He was hooked on how she handled each weapon and how she spoke, knowledgeably and confidently

She pushed through the burn of his stare, refusing to give him any of her attention, attention he craved. But there was something in his stare that awakened a part of her she didn't know had been dormant.

A part of her that has now been set alight.

Clearing her throat, she closed the closet door and mentally put a divide between herself and the blonde.

"Why do you have all of this?" Michael asked, his eyes still startled and forehead wrinkled.

"Is it to do with, you know, what Blake said?" Ashton asked innocently as he looked through the glass at the knives. Luke's jaw clenched as he braced himself to intervene if needed.

She was taken aback by his sudden and intrusive question. Her chest sank as the deepness of her sign was felt around the room. Ashtons face twisted, concern showing on his face as he realized he may have crossed the line. A polar opposite reaction compared to how their somewhat friendship had come about.

Vigilante ∆ lrhजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें