Chapter 2 Half 'n Half

Bakugo's POV
He walked into the room, and immediately my mood turns worse. Todoroki Shoto A.K.A my enemy/ Half 'n Half. Ever since the Sports Festival I've become more aware that he is more of a threat than I thought he was. Emotionless freak. Suddenly I noticed that he was staring at me. When he realized I was staring back, he looked away. Weirdo. A few minutes later Sensei Aizawa walked in. The class was about to start.

『Timeskip』
We had about 5 minutes before the bell was going to ring. Sensei Aizawa gave us a project to do. 'You are going to make a written document about a specific topic.' 'You will be working in pairs, which have
  been chosen by me.' 'Everyone will receive a paper with the name of their partner and instructions on it.' Ugh, I hate this already. I got a sheet, which I scanned directly. I was partnered up with.....(you guessed it :) no.....WHY HIM OUT OF EVEY FUCKING PERSON IN THIS CLASS HIM WHY I SWEAR TO DAMN I WILL FUCKING SCREEN I WILL- I felt a hand on my shoulder. 'Bakugo, we are paired up together I see.' 'DO NOT TOUCH ME YOU HALF 'n HALF BASTARD!'

『Timeskip』
Lunch time. Finally. I stare at my food. I lost my appetite now that I know I'll have to be working with than Icy-Hot bastard. Ugh... 'Bakugo, why aren't you eating?', Mina asked me. 'I AM!', I said, while angrily taking a bite. We had rice, fish and vegetables for lunch. Not the best if I'm honest, that old hag can do better. 'So, who are you guys working with?' questioned Kirishima. 'I'm working with Koda!'Mina answered,'I don't know him very well but I'm sure it will be fun!' 'Sero is working with me.', said Denki. Kiri's smile started to fade. 'Cool, I'm working with Tsu.' 'And you Jiro?' 'Oh, I'm with Shoji.' 'What about you Bakubro?' 'Tch, I'm working with that Half  'n Half bastard.' 'Oh, Todoroki, that's cool!' The bell rang. Lunch is over, so back to boring lessons we go.

『Timeskip』
My dorm was a bit dusty, so I decided to clean. Bakugo style. I took one of those fluffy rainbow brushes that maids always use, and I started to clean.
I stopped as I heard someone knocking on my door. 'WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WAN-' It was that Icy-Hot bastard. He just stood there. 'WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU BASTARD?!' 'The project.' Oh crap, I forgot about it. 'Ugh, come in.'

『Timeskip』
The project was almost finished. I was writing the last few sentences when I noticed that candy cane was staring at me. 'The fuck u looking at?!', I rasped. 'You...' 'NO SHIT NOW STOP STARING AT ME YOU ICE PACK!' Ok I'm going to be honest.. I kinda liked when he stared at me..as if he was admiring me..was he blushing?! NO WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING!? IM NOT GAY AND I DONT LIKE THAT SAD EXCUSE OF A CANDY CANE!!! He is my rival, and I hate him with burning passion....

I'm laying in my bed, with my headphones on and some soft music playing. It helps me relax when I need it. At the moment, there is only one thing going on in my head. Those thoughts I had earlier. Am I gay? No, I'm definitely NOT. Do I like that candy cane?... NO STOP IT STOP THESE IDIOT THOUGHTS. Ugh... I look at my phone. 7.45. I can't sleep and I don't want to either. I don't know what I should do. My mind keeps fucking me up. Should I-.. Should I call that hag?..no..she'll mess me up more. I guess I'll go for a walk. There is nothing else I can do anyway. I tie my shoes, wear my jacket and I take my phone. My headset is still playing some soft music. I hope I don't see anyone on my way out. Thankfully nobody saw me. It's kinda cold, so I zip up my jacket a bit more. Suddenly I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket.

𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
I sigh and pick up.
'Oí hag.'
'Katsuki I am your mother!'
'Whatever, what do you want?'
'I just wanted to see how your doing and how school was.'
'Tch, it was fine, nothing special happened.'
'Okay, but if you need anything just call me ok?' 'Whatever.'
Why the fuck did she call all of a sudden. Weird ass woman. I decided to walk back, since I've already been out for 15 minutes already. As I walk back I feel like someone is watching me. I don't know who but I feel they're eyes poking in my neck. I turn around to find nothing. A shiver runs trough my spine and I hurry back to the dorms. As I walk back I see that most people are still in there dorms, others are in the lounge. As I close the door behind me I decided to see if anyone was online.

𝟏 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐮: Anyone online?
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: Die
𝐓𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐲: Guys let's play Truth or Dare!!!
𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧:Yeahhh everyone come to my dorm!!!
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: Whatever.
𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤:Be there in 5
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐮: ALRIGHTY
5 minutes later I'm in Mina's dorm with the rest of the Bakusquad. Bakusquad hm? I'm so good that I even have a squad named after me >:D
~931 words