Chapter 6 Thoughts and actions

I couldn't sleep at all that night. I had so many questions that needed an answer. I decided to watch some 'satisfying' video's. It kinda helped. My mind dozed off. And before I knew it I fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of my alarm. 8.30 am. 4 and 1/2 hour till I had to meet up with that bastard.

I took a cold shower. As the freezing drops of water touched my body, I began to relax. 'KATSUKI!' 'DID YOU MAKE YOUR BED?!' 'YES OLD HAG NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!' I get no response. I sigh and step out of the shower. 'Looking good, as usual.',I said to myself. The cold helped. After I changed into a casual outfit I head down stairs. 'Goodmorning son!',my dad is in a good mood, like usual. When I sat down, my mother put a stack of two waffles in front of me. 'Eat it all, I spend a good 25 minutes making them!' 'Shut up, hag.' Should I say it? No, it would be too sudden. Hm.. I need to find a way to make it seem not-so-suspicious. 'One of my shitty classmates confessed that he's gay.' I decided to lie. 'Oh, that's nice.' 'Did you congratulate him?',that hag was looking at me. 'Why the fuck should I?!' 'Because he was brave enough to admit it!' 'Whatever.' They didn't mind that Lgbt1234 shit or whatever it's called. Not that I'm gay or anything. Tch...One question had an answer.

『Timeskip』
It's almost 1 pm. 15 minutes left. I had a weird feeling in my stomach. I was about to step outside when my phone was ringing.
Icy-Hot is calling
I pick up.
'What?!'
'Are you on your way?'
'NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!'
'So it's a yes?'
'YES NOW SHUT UP!'
'...'
'Why did you call me?!'
'To make sure you were coming.'
'Whatever.'
I hung up. Weird ass candy cane.

I was almost in front of the bakery. It had a big sign saying: 'Bonnie's Patisserie'.
Strangely there where no customers, even though it was open. I only saw a few employees. Suddenly I felt those eyes staring at me. It was him. I was sure. I turned around, to find that candy cane bastard looking at me. 'Let's go inside.',he said while lightly smiling.

『Timeskip』
As we sat down, I asked him why it was so empty inside. 'I reserved the whole bakery for about 3 hours.',he said calmly. 'YOU..WHAT?!' I mean, his dad is a pro hero, and he has the money so I guess it makes sense. 'Whatever.' I tried to avoid eye contact, as I felt he was staring at me. 'Why did you want to stalk to me?' 'I- I wanted to ask you for some dating advice.' My stomach dropped. So.. He didn't like me?! I KNEW IT! I was stupid enough to fall for his games. 'WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ASK ME?!' 'Because the person I'm trying to ask out is closest to you.' The names started rushing trough my head. Kirishima, Denki, Mina, Sero, Jiro.... And... Deku... Him. It couldn't be anyone else. It made sense. Deku was a good friend of him and I know Deku the best. I felt a quick start pain trough my body. 'Who is it?',I asked while I was still looking away. 'I'm not comfortable with telling you yet.'  'Tch...Whatever.' A waitress came up to us. 'Are you ready to order?'

『Timeskip』
The waitress leaves with our orders. Icy-Hot is still staring me. He liked the nerd. Why him. Always him. First, All Might, now him. I don't know what I'm thinking. I'm supposed to hate him. What's wrong with me..? 'Bakugo?' I snap out of my thoughts. 'What?!' 'Nothing, I just saw that you where somewhere else with your mind.' 'What are you thinking about?' 'None of your damn business.' 'Oh...okay then.' I quickly glance at him. He is still staring at me. With no emotion. Ugh...I hate him.
'Katsuki..' I suddenly hear. I look at Half n' Half. 'What did you just-' I get cut off by the waitress. She puts our orders on the table. 'Enjoy!' 'So..uhm..did you have any recommendations for a first..uhm..date.'