Chapter 13 Hard To Believe

Fuck...It's 1:07 AM and I still can't sleep... I sit up and look at Shitty hair, who's peacefully sleeping whilst grasping tightly onto a pillow. Yeah, he's sleeping with me, since it is...was Saturday. Our hangout day. The one day of the week when we don't let each other go. It's stupid, honestly, but he's the only one I'd allow. I don't know why, but he's the only one I feel comfortable enough around. He's also the only one who never judged me because of my loud appearance. I sigh. He's also the only one who knows about my problems (feelings). I look at Kirishima before standing up. I'm heading to the kitchen for a glass of water. I'll have to be quiet, since everyone's most likely asleep.

『Timeskip』
I hear footsteps as I wipe down my glass and put it back in the cabinet. I turn around to see who would be up at this time. Icy-Hot. Right. 'Bakugo' he spoke in a tone with no emotion, as usual. 'Why are you up', I ask. 'I hear noise, and I wanted to see who's up at this time.' 'Right.', I avoid his gaze. 'Alright, I'm gonna head back before Kirishima realizes I'm gone.' 'You sleep together?' He sounded shocked. 'Uh..yeah?..It's Sa-...It was Saturday, and we usually stay together for the whole day.' 'Are you two dating?', he asked with a serious tone. 'Wha-..No! Why would you think that?!' 'You guys tend to spend a lot of time together.' 'What?! We're just friends!', I swore (Adrien Agreste who?). 'It's not easy to believe that, since you guys share a bed and flirt to openly.' 'SHUT UP!' 'Don't yell, you'll wake up the others.' This bastard. I roll my eyes. 'I'm going back', I say as I start to walk away. 'Bakugo, wait!', he grabs my wrist. 'What?!' I blush slightly as he pulls me closer. 'Are you sure that you two aren't...more?' 'No we fucking aren't!', I hiss. 'Alright. See you tomorrow then..', he lets go of me. 'Whatever.'

『Timeskip』
I wake up to the sound of Kirishima talking. 'Yeah...wait he's awake right now!' He hands me a phone. 'Huh?...who the fuck?' 'It's Todoroki.' I quickly grab the phone. 'The fuck do you want?!' 'What time are we going to meet?' 'What?' 'What time are-' '1 PM.', I snarl. 'Okay, see you then.' I hang up. 'Sorry, he called but you where asleep, so I picked up.', Kirishima apologizes. 'It's whatever.' I plop back down on the bed. 'Ughh..' Kirishima lays down beside me. 'Why are you two meeting?', he says with a smug face. 'He wants my dating advice.' Shitty hair raises his eyebrow. 'What do you mean?' 'He needs help asking Deku out..' 'Wait...REALLY?! Todoroki likes Midobro?!' I sigh and nod. 'I think so.' 'But why would he ask you?', Kiri questions. 'Ion know.' 'You sure he likes Midobro?' I look at him. 'It's so fucking obvious. They hang out all the time, they're really close and they're always together.' 'But so do we, Bakubro, and we're don't like each other romantically. And it's kinda hard to believe he'd ask you for dating advice.' 'Oh you wanna bet he likes Deku?', I ask. Kirishima smirks. 'Alright. Loser has to do anything the winner says.' 'Your really up for losing?!', I laugh. 'Game on.' 

『Timeskip』
I walk towards the café. It's currently 12.54 PM, so I'm on time. As I walk in, I notice only the staff. Great. Did he rent the whole place again? This bastard has so much money, he doesn't know what to do. Ugh, rich people are so snobby. (Bakugo your rich too-) I look around and follow one of the staff members, who seats me. 'Thanks' 'No problem!', she smiles. The café door opens and Icy-Hot walks. He looks around and as soon as he sees me, he smiles and paces towards me. 'Bakugo.', he says in a slightly excited tone.

『Timeskip』
We're quietly enjoying our food, when Icy-Hot breaks the silence. 'So...uh..I-' before he can finish his sentence, a loud alarm goes off. Shit. 'A villain attack!' I quickly jump up from my seat. 'Let's go!', he grabs my arm and drags me outside.